Humλm's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Humλm's Admin Application

Steam Name: Humλm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36053520

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I don't know the exact number, but I've been around for quite some time, perhaps a year (Excluding the time I went away in the past)

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: A staff member should be able to handle situations properly, while keeping it good and clean for everyone and try to be as fair as possible to the players. It's good to have an admin who is sometimes available in a completely different timezone from US as well (I'm at work most of the time who am I kidding)

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Been an admin at countless servers, currently a root on 6 servers which I lost FTP access to (gg) and admin at Virtuous Gamers, a competitive server and also an admin at BouncyBall Co-Op.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick dede "No afk allowed"
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban dede 0 "missclick"
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create models/props_kitchen/cheesecake.mdl
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkprop doorID
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: /help

Explain how you would handle the following situations: Ok

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I would watch him.

A cop is rdming other players: I would try to understand the situation at hand, did the player shoot the cop first? Is lockdown active and the rebel is outside? Is a bounty inside a house where it's being heavily guarded by keyholders/friends/other players? If none of the cases are met, then cop should not be allowed to RDM other players... Will go with warning wrongdoer first, what comes after is based on reply.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: I would try to understand the situation at hand, did the under 10 shoot the player first? Is it a revenge kill? Does the under 10 have a bounty on him? Is the player triggered from him getting pushed around by an under 10? Is the under 10 entering his house like he runs the place? If none of the cases are met, then player should not be allowed to RDM the under 10... Will go with warning wrongdoer first, what comes after is based on reply.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Give him a little introduction, some money maybe as well, ask him to use the /tutorial, introduce him to some jobs and easy ways of getting money, tell him what he should not do to avoid getting into trouble... Permded anyone who bullies him.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: I would ask him for what reason he lost it, and see if he learned from his mistake or not, then discuss it with higher admins or with the specific admin who removed his cop. I would search his old cop application for verification as well or ask it from him, or I would ask him for a screenshot of a time when he was a cop which could verify that he was a cop.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yesᶦʷᶦˡˡ

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes

The post was edited 1 time, last by Humam ().