COP ABUSE PIZZA AND HAMMERJACK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• COP ABUSE PIZZA AND HAMMERJACK

--Your information--

IGN:ClitCommander
    SteamID:STEAM_0:1:6080488

--Accused member information--

IGN:LittlePizzabutt, *EDIT,also* Hammerjack trader
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:232892019 UNSURE OF HAMMERS

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Sheet and I were killing her as rebel and she couldnt kill us so she switches to cop to cuff us and then switches back right after she cuffs sheet after having cuffed me minutes later blatant cop abuse have been striped for 3months for exact thing, also was giving other players the option to bribe but not me. Double Whammy

1hr later: HammerJack went cop to cuff me within 5 minutes switched back and then says "You were only one with crime" Obvious admission to switching just to cuff me and was even a witness to pizzas infractions and had said that "it wasn't against the rules and you are stupid" after being corrected by several players he decides he'll give it a go second demo includes admission. Switch time can be correlated with chat box(console) or logs, which i know are available thats how i got banned for switching too soon, i believe doggy provided those logs easily

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Everything

Witnesses at the scene:Sheet music, mr handy

Was there an admin online at the time?:Joshhh

Does this player have any previous bans?:yeah shes whack

Proof of rule breaking:
    mediafire.com/file/5f025sy0hg3w9bs/fucker.dem/file

mediafire.com/file/0qg2gdm76rme760/1.dem/file

The only people who should post in the Ban Request are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CLITCOMMANDER ().

• Thats bullshit she went cop to cuff me and then switched back, heres an exact post of me getting banned for far fuckin less, i went cop to shoot sum1 in jail,. Not go cop for my own benefit so players who were killing me as rebel are still in jail after i switch back ive lost over 1800 xp from cop for this exact fuckin rule.What do you mean cops dont have to accept bribes. So she can give other players the ability to bribe but not me? Its litteraly the last 5mins of videoshes cop jsut to cuff us and hammer like 2 mins, if i can get favouritsm for just killing same player in cell when thats not even against the fuckin rules nor is there any proof i favorited anyone and for switching for 3 minutes whats the problem here. She keeps asking all the time "Am i getting stripped" Cuz she knows it was against the fuckin rules, Cops giving certain players ability to bribe but not others isnt favoristim? Allowed to switch to cop then switch back after youve set yourself up for benefit as rebel? hmm litteraly right when she gets 1800 crime she switches to cop, cuffs us both and switches back. "Do not switch back(1rebel) forth(2cop) between rebel and cop.then continues to switch back to rebel once were jailed. I mean does this get anymore blatant? Exact Definition of the rule.

clit abusing cop

If you look at video from above post, u can also see there was nothing"Excessive" about my switching.
    quotes from my post
    But switch to cop to only kill one certain player and then switch back when he is unjailed, thats favoritism.
    Looks like a switching offence , and probable favoritism. Ban will be accepted. Clit can re-apply for copin 3 months.

MOTD never mentions the word "Excessive" Just back and forth, which is exactly what they did, they are litteraly going from rebel to cop then back to rebel, ive been waiting for someone to go over this, one reason being if a perfect complaint towards cop strip will go unnoticed just because its me posting it im leaving.

Is there like a deny everything Clit posts going on , ? Really over this ive lost 1800 xp from this same shit, not gonna play on a server anymore where admins favor other pplayers complaints.

The post was edited 8 times, last by CLITCOMMANDER ().