I got perm banned for "perm ban evasion" but I never got banned before

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I got perm banned for "perm ban evasion" but I never got banned before

I got perm banned for "perm ban evasion" as SourceBans say by Doom.
    I am playing first time here, I know there is in Forum different member with my name but I don't
    have anything to do with him. I am playing for not long time here and yesterday even bought Gold VIP.. next day I get perm ban.. wtf? Please solve this, as I say.. I never got banned before and I don't have anything to do with other player in Forum with my name!

STEAM_0:1:57084802

in-game name: ExceSs

edit: coldcommunity.com/sourcebans/i…earch=ExceSs&advType=name as you can see i am from different country even.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ExceSs755 ().

• Since Doom deleted the ban, I cannot see it myself, but if Excess was evading a ban using a VPN (which I cannot confirm since the ban is now gone, but I wouldn't be surprised if Doom figured this one out himself) then why would we give him another chance?
    Like, if he had asked for another chance on here instead then sure, but instead it sounds like he evaded a ban and then lied about it. We're going to give someone who does that a second chance? Are we that desperate due to the fact that hl2dm is dying?