Game Enhancements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Enhancements

Just some ideas to make the game more interesting,

1) Have a post bail NPC like before (friends cane bail you out)

2) Have a turn your self in NPC ( serve your jail time, this would be useful if for instance you had recidivism daily, but no cops and no players online hunting bounties)
      maybe even make NPC appear when no cops and no one as bounty hunter

3) NPC to pay for re-rolling dailies ( I have actually gotten a printing I, II, IV, and III all in one day)

4) Scuba tank ( Like jetpack but gives you the ability to run thru water and breath longer)

5) Blow Torch upgrade : have it work for sliding doors like the PG and Garage doors, anything that uses a door hack

6) IF a player puts a lock on a door that has been bought, when the door is sold or refunded give the locks or the money back to player that put the locks on,
      scenerio : lawdog, koolaid, China, and Josh all have a house, Koolaid owns it, and everyone puts 200 locks on the door, when koolaid sells it , the 200 locks go back to everyone or the money goes to tehir bank

7) on the door info put an * next to the door/house owner

8) special delivery (Spirit of the Rabid DOGGIE, you get full weapons and GOD Mode for 30 seconds)
    • 1-) Not bad, prices could be based on a range of jail-times remaining.

2-) I wouldn't entirely agree with that, it ~could~ be abused to a certain extent, also it's more rewarding and fun for a player to go bounty hunting, gives the job more purpose as well. Turning yourself in could render the job obsolete (Yes, even if the turning-yourself-in NPC disappears after a player switches to Bounty Hunter or to cop) and like I said, could be abused.

3-) If the rewards for completing dailies are more than the price of re-rolling them, I wouldn't suggest that, since it could be... ABOOZD.

4-) Run through water? No, will PROBABLY be hard, annoying and buggy as fudge. Holding your breathe longer? Yes!

5-) Yea but how would you upgrade it though?

6-) Requires an entire system to be built around that, but other than that it's a neat idea. +1

7-) What if everyone added an asterisk after his name? Uniquely coloring the buyer could work better.

8-) How about as a shipment reward?
    • 4) Holding your breathe longer? even an item you pay for that gives you that

5)I think blow torches currently only work with lockpickable doors

7) If we are alwasy appending a * to the name then it would be the name with the most, but any visual indicator is a good idea
      even a /sm_doorowner command would be nice

8) thats what I meant as shipment award
    • Humam wrote:

1-) Not bad, prices could be based on a range of jail-times remaining.
      Would be based on (BASE_BAIL_AMOUNT * (times_jailed + times_bailed)) * (jail_time / 1000).

Humam wrote:

2-) I wouldn't entirely agree with that, it ~could~ be abused to a certain extent
      Would cost money, possibly based on the same as above not sure.

Humam wrote:

3-) If the rewards for completing dailies are more than the price of re-rolling them
      The amount I feel is appropriate for allowing players to re-roll dailies themselves multiple times would make them not want to do it lol.

chinasyndrome wrote:

5)I think blow torches currently only work with lockpickable doors
      They work fine on sliding doors, syle stopped them from working on them because they can bypass vip doors I think? Imo if someone wants to waste a blowtorch to get into vip then let em, most vips have secondary doors protecting the npcs anyway lol.

chinasyndrome wrote:

7) If we are alwasy appending a * to the name then it would be the name with the most, but any visual indicator is a good idea
      even a /sm_doorowner command would be nice
      No, system was designed to not show doorowners and it's gonna stay that way.

Humam wrote:

8-) How about as a shipment reward?
      New shipment rewards coming soon™