Me, Ponlor, having the power to give people cop :D Power to the Ponlor :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Me, Ponlor, having the power to give people cop :D Power to the Ponlor :D

;D Ok so lately I have ben on for the past 4 or so days. And guess what I see... I see 1 Cop online which is me and 7-9 Rebels... Now I'm not saying not all the cops are on and that im the only one that plays but I mean its been dead on server #2. But I just want more cops on and so what I have been saying to people "get like 7 people to play on this server frequently and ill try to get you cop" now I know I cant get him cop like that but... You know what he did he logged out. If I was able to get just the promoting and the ability to make people cops. There would be more people on because they would try to impress me. So in all more activity more talking and over all more happiness me and you all. Post back with what you think 8)
    • Re: Me, Ponlor, having the power to give people cop :D Power to the Ponlor :D

I support this as long as these people play enough, and frequently, and are not currupt =D.. I'm sure your judgement is sound..... but I have no authority, but I like your idea

|A|HeavyGunner wrote:

Supported, I also masturbated to this. Just sayin ^^

;D

Dags f?r att s?ga vad jag tycker p? svenska, jag bryr mig inte om ni inte fattar detta anv?nd google translator ;D om ni M?STE. Jag fattar inte hur detta skulle funka det ?r bara administrat?rer som kan ge polis s? ska dom g?ra ett script bara s? du kan ge personer polis p? servern det tycker Jag l?ter dumt n?r man kan s?ga till en administrat?r p? servern att g?ra det ist?llet f?r att g?ra n?got script f?r att ge polis. Han kunde lika g?rna fr?gar om han kunde f? super administrat?r f?r att ge personer p? servern polis ???

Detta ?r min lilla rant p? svenska om vad jag tycker hoppas ni gillar det ;D
      P.S Det ?r inte s? att jag inte tycker om Ponlor men jag undrar bara hur det skulle funka

I support this. OR DO I :o
      [move][size=36pt]TRANSLATE THIS IF U DARE [/size][/move]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wiipod ().

Fair f?r att vad jag tycker i.e. at Swedish, chase me cares about nine inte detta inte fattar anv?nd google translator

about nine o'clock, perhaps. Jag fattar inte detta how should it funka ar bara administrators can ge so polis ska judgments be made until a script bara so you can ge persons polis on the server response Jag tycker Laat stupid fool can i.e. till an administrator on the server response but instead it made until att f?r att be made until the script n?got f?r att ge polis. He could lika g?rna fr?gar if he could get super administrator f?r att ge people on server response polis

Detta ar my purple rant on about svenska vad jag tycker hoppas nine gillar it

PS "It is not so att jag inte tycker Ponlor about this but I undrar bara how it should funka

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ponlor ().

Ponlor wrote:

Fair f?r att vad jag tycker i.e. at Swedish, chase me cares about nine inte detta inte fattar anv?nd google translator

about nine o'clock, perhaps. Jag fattar inte detta how should it funka ar bara administrators can ge so polis ska judgments be made until a script bara so you can ge persons polis on the server response Jag tycker Laat stupid fool can i.e. till an administrator on the server response but instead it made until att f?r att be made until the script n?got f?r att ge polis. He could lika g?rna fr?gar if he could get super administrator f?r att ge people on server response polis

Detta ar my purple rant on about svenska vad jag tycker hoppas nine gillar it

PS "It is not so att jag inte tycker Ponlor about this but I undrar bara how it should funka

Erm... whats that suppose to mean nothing of that is right translated or wth is that even it like a mix of swedish and english :o

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wiipod ().

wooops thats in dutch lol ur in swedish lol mabye its code that the swedish people are chasing you at 9 oclock perhaps about your purple rant and i could funka dunka

I support Ponlor, because hes right, there are a little team of cops on the server, Recon to Xd
      i dont know is he a bot? but annyway ponlor i support you!
      greeting NB_BlackS

The post was edited 1 time, last by BlackS ().

I support as long as all action is taking by PD requirement. I would like to be a COP since I'm on different and random hours. I like to see PD of not being so strict because there are some people that are trying to make money. I think PD should be strict once they reach 1000 crime. Everyone is trying to have fun and enjoy the server. So I support Ponlor idea on all cause.

Ponlor is a very good PD. 8)

-PsychoBunny