China's Admin Application

• China's Admin Application

Steam Name: China

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: past 4-5 years here before then I was on Chaos Crew, Voyagers,AP, Tigers Clan, KRS, basically since 2005ish

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
    Helping and enforcing the rules, or helping by enforcing the rules. Sometimes it is the simple things, welcoming a new player, other times it is kicking or banning people
    mostly it is telling people the rules and small acts of kindness to help people out. I will be the first to admit I am not angel but I do strive to he just. WE all make mistakes
    and I do my best to own mine. Give me a chance and you will not be disappointed, under whelmed maybe but not disappointed.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:
    Cop on this server
    was a Junior admin/cop on AP
    Admin on Voyagers and Chaos Crew

Cop and admin on TC

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban playername 1440 breaking rules
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: Evidence is key, logoff, change name come back in spectator mode, record video, be a sneaky ninja,

A cop is rdming other players: Cop works for the server, take them aside and privately tell them to stop, should they not then fire up recording, tell them again, if then no response a /kick should
    get the message across. If it continues then ban them and post evidence

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Tell him to stop, if then no response a /kick should
    get the message across. If it continues then ban them and post evidence.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Tell him or her the rules, explain that no one should attack an under 10 hrs player, suggest the /tutorial, above all else make them feel welcome,
    give a tour maybe a few more items or cash to help them out

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Case by Case basis, get to the heart of the matter, get evidence but don't take their word for it blindly

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes Indeed

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: That I do

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.

I have been here for years and I look forward to being a positive, contributor to the society.

CHINA
  • You've been apart of the community for awhile, though some of our opinions may differ, I really do appreciate you on the server and sharing with eachother, you have so many ideas in that head of yours that I think could improve the server. Others may disagree but I'm going to +1 this, you have potential, I do however want you to be more serious on the server from now on though.
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
  • China knows the rules and is always open to helping and telling those who are newer those rules, I personally would love china to became an addition to the admin team. China is one to mess around a lot but always step up when needed, and i feel like he would fill the role of being a fun and help admin perfectly.