MasterWong's Cop Application

• MasterWong's Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: MasterWong
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4951293
    Time played: 244 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I am basically always on, and during the day I always see hours where there is no cop. So I want to fill in those hours.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot without being shot at first, do not favourite people, arrest people only with 1,800+ crime, only kick doors down when the person inside has 4,000 crime, Do not let rebels inside the PD.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To jail people with 1,800+ crime and keep rebels out of the PD.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would wait for them to get 1,800+ crime from killing me and others and jail them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 40 hours a week. My time zone is GMT+11

How will you benefit the server?: I will benefit the server by as I said earlier filling in the hours when a cop is not online. As a member of the community that spends alot of time on the server I can say I will be a cop 2+ hours a DAY.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, back in 2017, I was a good and fair cop.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will use my bind "Welcome new player! Do /tutorial to get started and if you need any extra help type /admins and contact them."

Anything else you would like to add?: No.

--End Application--

That's Master Wong To You
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest