i wanna be a civil protection

• i wanna be a civil protection

hello
    26 years
    hustler
    108 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To broaden my options of ways to enjoy the server.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only kill rebels within the restraints of the motd, do not treat certain players in a biased fashion e.g. taking bribes from all other players on the server except for a particular individual. Do not farm weapons e.g. taking weapons from the armory, commiting suicide, and they having rebels pick up the guns. Arrest at 1800, only use !kickdoor at 4200. Only shoot someone if he shoots at you.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To reduce crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: As Civil Protection: Wait until they have enough crime and follow through with an arrest. As Rebel: Ask why the random person is rdming me and respond with a request that they stop rdming me.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): ~21 hours per week.

How will you benefit the server?: I believe that I have a non-toxic attitude and I am always willing to help new players when they join the server to increase the population of active players on ColdCommunity RP

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Provide the player with a basic summary of what they are supposed to do on the server, teach them how to go about making money, and giving them a basic rundown of the rules and them forwarding them to the motd page.

Anything else you would like to add?: Doggy is gay.

--End Application--

The post was edited 2 times, last by hustler ().

• Please use the right format:

--Basic info--

SteamID:
    Time played:

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?

How will you benefit the server?:

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

--End Application--
  • CaveJohnson wrote:

Also I should remind everyone that there is a bit of a language barrier.
    Having a russian Cop would be fun. Only thing I am worried is, that I am unable to communicate with Hustler.

About the application itself.
    This is still an application to apply for something. Just answering the question reminds me of a school test.
    This should be taken serious afterall or people will do the same in the future.
  • Since Hustler didn't react to any of people references about the application and having problems to communicate and understand other players and admins, I don't think, he fits in this position as Cop in Game.

• Current vote will be -1

*EDIT*

To start your application from the start with new votes and opinions, I will close this one and focus on your new apply.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kyuto ().