i wanna be a civil protection

• i wanna be a civil protection

hello
    26 years
    hustler
    108 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To broaden my options of ways to enjoy the server.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only kill rebels within the restraints of the motd, do not treat certain players in a biased fashion e.g. taking bribes from all other players on the server except for a particular individual. Do not farm weapons e.g. taking weapons from the armory, commiting suicide, and they having rebels pick up the guns. Arrest at 1800, only use !kickdoor at 4200. Only shoot someone if he shoots at you.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To reduce crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: As Civil Protection: Wait until they have enough crime and follow through with an arrest. As Rebel: Ask why the random person is rdming me and respond with a request that they stop rdming me.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): ~21 hours per week.

How will you benefit the server?: I believe that I have a non-toxic attitude and I am always willing to help new players when they join the server to increase the population of active players on ColdCommunity RP

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Provide the player with a basic summary of what they are supposed to do on the server, teach them how to go about making money, and giving them a basic rundown of the rules and them forwarding them to the motd page.

Anything else you would like to add?: Doggy is gay.

--End Application--
  • Just by looking at this application I could tell something was off. I havent just read this once before, I've acctually read it for the third time now. This appliaction is a COMPLETE rip off of templars application two months ago.

Civil Protection Application

Not to mention you haven't even read the rules of cop because the kickdoor limit is 4000+ not 4200+ (which funny enough was why the person who copy/pasted this as his application got caught by me as well)

You clearly don't care enough to make your own application to become a cop. This is why I'm going to DENY this on the spot.
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends