Godfather Cop App

• Godfather Cop App

Jaden

In-Game name:|ROH|Godfather
    SteamID:
    Time played: 81 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've always thought it would be fun to get to play as CP

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't kill rebels for without valid reason

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To detain and arrest those who break the law and protect the peace.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Cuff them when they have enough crime

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): 8-10 Hours CST

How will you benefit the server?: I am able to play during the daytime when it seems most others are offline, and I'm pretty versatile on when I can play

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'd show them the ropes and teach them what they need to know

Anything else you would like to add?:No

The post was edited 1 time, last by Uberkist ().

• Application looks good, Maybe in the future, try not to one word answer questions like:

|RoH|Godfather wrote:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't kill rebels for without valid reason
    that have multiple answers.

Other than that, seen you on the server a bunch, you seem to connect with players and they like you back, nothing major to report against you and you seem like a decent player.
    so I say +1
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
  • Hello Jaden!

|RoH|Godfather wrote:

...with this simple answer you're giving me the feeling, that you didn't read all the Cop Rules.
    Even when the question sais "What are the basic RULES...", you only gave one option.

You didn't mention anything relevant for this application as Civil Protection:
    1. When can you cuff Rebels?
    2. How much crime to be allowed to use !kickdoor?
    3. When can you kill Rebels or even other Cops?

This application itself looks kinda poor and probably took you max. 5 minutes. You need to proof us, that you're able to handle this position as Cop correctly. One way to show us is, to actually write down everything you know about this role and actually read and understand the basic rules .

I can't really judge you with this application, so I have to stay -Neutral-