My 3 week gag ban appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My 3 week gag ban appeal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4951293

Your in-game Name: BladeKnight

Why you got gagged: I was gagged because I was saying shit to an admin "Fuck you fist" etc. Although I know this is against the rules, it doesn't deserve a 3 week gag. At the time me and fist greatly disliked each other and for me talking shit and arguing to him results in a 3 week gag, this does not seem like a reasonable punishment. Me and fist of fury are on good terms now and I quite honestly think fist would lower the gag becuase I'm making this thread.

Other Information you think we should know: I was told by 2 admins to post this on "ban appeals" thread.

Many people including other admins feel like this gag was not fair

I don't have any of the chat logs, but I think fist does.

That's Master Wong To You
  • Hello MasterWong!

Before anyone can share their opinions, we should actually look back and review why exactly you got gagged.

This topic was already discussed in Admin Chat via Discord which resulted in a 3 week gag increasement. Of course 3 weeks can be a long time without using the chat, but this is a simple punishment after not listening at the first , second and third warning.

MasterWong wrote:

Why you got gagged: I was gagged because I was saying shit to an admin "Fuck you fist" etc.
    - Admin impersonating by using their names, disrespecting an Admin and Chat spamming are not really common on the Server. Especially when it all happend in 1 moment.

Afterall, I hope he apologized to Fist of Fury many times. I also hope, that this won't happen ever again in the future.

"Treat people the way you want to be treated. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to. Respect is earned, not given."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kyuto ().

• MasterWong wrote:

Although I know this is against the rules, it doesn't deserve a 3 week gag.
    ���aC���᜜��a���t��aC�� : suck my dick gay admin
    ���aC���᜜��a���t��aC�� : lol little shit kys
    BESTGORE.com : bitch ass nigga

What does it deserves then? 30 minutes gag like i did 4 times in total on you?

MasterWong wrote:

At the time me and fist greatly disliked each other and for me talking shit and arguing to him results in a 3 week gag, this does not seem like a reasonable punishment. Me and fist of fury are on good terms now and I quite honestly think fist would lower the gag becuase I'm making this thread.
    It has nothing to do with that we hate each other. Even If we dont hate each other and you keep chat spaming and using admin names you will be gaged/banned.

MasterWong wrote:

Many people including other admins feel like this gag was not fair
    Can you name those admins/players?

MasterWong wrote:

I quite honestly think fist would lower the gag becuase I'm making this thread.
    Denied

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fist of Fury ().