Absolute BS ban by fist of fury

• Absolute BS ban by fist of fury

So without prior warning fist is proping I go into shadows base and picklock the door, I go inside then open the second door and see a gascan. I shoot it and kill shadowland see he dropped aload of weed and in a rush go and collect it, at this point fist is messanging me saying "We are proping stop" (In steam DM's) but while im grabbing weed I see fist on top of me "his not even in noclip" and I kill him. (I'm not going to be looking at the bottom left hand corner instantly as I'm in a rush to grab weed and see who else is in their) Then after grabbing the weed and quickly selling it he instantly bans me for 1 day EVEN thought I WASN'T aware whatsoever that he was PROPPNIG prior to this incident.\

This is absolute BS and is a typical case of admin abuse (He does not like me again because I DM him)

Please take into consideration what has been said

What he sent me:
    bitch shut up
    jesus
    WE ARE PROPING
    if you dont stop you will be banned now

[00:19]
    BladeKnight:
    um wtf
    I didnt even get a fucking wanring
    what is your problem
    I dsidnt know you were proping

[00:19]
    Ŧι$† øŦ ŦuƦψ:
    WE ARE PROPING
    if you dont stop you will be banned now
    thats what i wrote before you wrote this to me

[00:20]
    BladeKnight:
    I didnt see the messege while I was killing you
    Bs
    Thats unfair
    I didn't get a warning
    just banned straight away
    How long am I banned for
    This is fucking bs
    You give warnings not kill straight away I didn't see the bloody messege

[00:21]
    Ŧι$† øŦ ŦuƦψ:
    you see massages pop up in the game

(I'm not superhuman I don't flick my eyes to the bottom left hand corner of the screen while fighting)

That's Master Wong To You

The post was edited 2 times, last by Humam ().

• That didn’t result in a ban, you said “please take into consideration what has been said” so I did lol. Fist wouldn’t just randomly call you a bitch and tell you to shut up just because you broke a rule. You messaged him several times about shit that is completly irrelevant to why you got banned, which is why he said what he said.
  • joshhite11 wrote:

That didn’t result in a ban, you said “please take into consideration what has been said” so I did lol. Fist wouldn’t just randomly call you a bitch and tell you to shut up just because you broke a rule. You messaged him several times about shit that is completly irrelevant to why you got banned, which is why he said what he said.
    Ok? What does that have to do with anything. I didn't intend on admins to look at the talking shit aspect, and more on what actually happened.

That's Master Wong To You
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest