Why are alt accounts a bad thing? And admin abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Why are alt accounts a bad thing? And admin abuse

    I think ALT accounts are good for the server.

    It makes the server seem to have more players potentially attracting new real players. Although I can see how if someone had 5 alt accounts all growing weed at the same time could be OP / Pay2win, one ALT account can't hurt. If you want to be VIP DM'ing people why shouldn't we be allowed to have our ALT account counterfeiting in the back round? If you think ALT accounts are really so "OP" then why do we have things like PLAT VIP we're you can literally just open PD doors for hours and get a shit load of crime and ask a friend to take bounty hunter and grab the bounty, I've seen this done before when no admins are online, and it happens, a lot. 2 to 3 Alt accounts all growing weed at once still doesn't make as much money as a Snowden hacker with Pinata speed, not even close. In my eyes the benefits outweigh the risks and I don't see why this server is so strict on bloody ALT accounts when there are so much worse fixable things on the server happening like Crime glitching and the f-ing teleport-er bug. And I swear all admins hate me, the other day I was destroying everyone in Shadowland TERRORIST's base and everyone was complaining "The props are unfair" which I agree on, so the admin instantly makes the props fair and I wouldn't have a problem with this is I hadn't already informed MULTIPLE ADMINS on Shadowland's props MANY times, and none EVER listened. And once I died the admin remade the props but made it even f-ing harder to kill Shadowland and when I said the props are fucked again no admins listen except Hand of doom. Another case of admin abuse was when I had a pinata effect and an admin kicked me with a fake message that I "disconnected from the server" just to get rid of my dam pinata effect, when I confronted this admin he said "lol". I can't "prove" all of this but I want you guys to use your brain and look at the bigger problems such as how admins act when not to many people are online and they are with someone they don't like, or other bugs like I stated before the teleport-er glitch. And why would I make this shit up if I'm not even going to mention the admins names except the ones that did good, what would i get out of that? I just find this server very unbalanced when it comes to rules, why are ALT accounts not allowed but you can bind anything you want, anything. Is that not OP? As many people know I take advantage of binds just to show how OP they are. You are allowed to be the most racist guy in the world to anyone but if you say anything to a poor little admin you get kicked or banned, like, WTF. If an admin doesn't like you he can do anything to you for the littlest mishaps because you gotta respect all admins decisions because you know, they are always right and obviously can never be wrong (not gonna name names). I've been playing this server for a while and you'd thing as it's dying the server will try and get better to keep itself alive, and this is true with the zombie update etc. But not true whatsoever community wise. I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me. i don't see this server getting better anytime soon unless admins start acting normal and not targeting people just because I DM them (again not gonna name names)

    Take into consideration everything that has been said. || dash



    Sorry if I posted this rant in the wrong place, I didn't know where to put it.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • You wasted time posting it. Either follow rules or keep getting banned until you get permbanned.

    Edit: “im only toxic to the people who are toxic to me” that’s the funniest joke I’ve heard. You were toxic the first time you had joined the server with Lucifer and you’re still just as toxic as you were back then if not more. I’ve seen what everyone has said about you. I don’t even play anymore and you literally tried to get me to get back to playing because you wanted to see petty ass bullshit between Pizza and I, I’m pretty sure that you lied to me about her pretending to be me just so you could see if I’d say anything. I don’t know why you even bothered to come back after asking to be permbanned the first time you left.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Novaaa ().

  • Alt accounts are not allowed for the exact reasons you've listed, was present for prop issue, i still belive the fencing and lighting make for an impossible shot from that side. Alt accounts have minimal use if your not evading ban allowing them to do those things fawks with the economy and most of all player experience a leveled playing field is the aim

    Amazing post.
  • littlepizzabutt wrote:

    MasterWong wrote:

    I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me
    That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are toxic to you is because you brought it with you!
    Also, you're claiming an admin abused you but you refuse to say their name? Yeah, ok kid...
    Second person besides myself to say it’s funny or false about toxicity. Seems to me like you are in fact just a toxic ass person Wong.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • littlepizzabutt wrote:

    MasterWong wrote:

    I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me
    That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are toxic to you is because you brought it with you!
    Also, you're claiming an admin abused you but you refuse to say their name? Yeah, ok kid...
    just not true smh




    That's Master Wong To You
  • If you’ve seen a player breaking rules you should record it and/or go get an admin. Using unlimited doorhack to gain lots of crime just to get high bounty is considered exploiting. Just because they didn’t get caught doesn’t make it right so don’t try to use that argument. As far as the alt accounts go, your allowed to have alt accounts just not on at the same time. The reason your Alts are getting banned is because your trying to join while having a ban on your main account. At this point your reaching bro. Just wait it out and come back with a good attitude.
  • joshhite11 wrote:

    If you’ve seen a player breaking rules you should record it and/or go get an admin. Using unlimited doorhack to gain lots of crime just to get high bounty is considered exploiting. Just because they didn’t get caught doesn’t make it right so don’t try to use that argument. As far as the alt accounts go, your allowed to have alt accounts just not on at the same time. The reason your Alts are getting banned is because your trying to join while having a ban on your main account. At this point your reaching bro. Just wait it out and come back with a good attitude.
    The reason I'm using it as an example is because they haven't gotten caught. And as long as they do it when no admins are on they will continue to do it forever for all we know. Imagine how much more possible exploits people could be using. And I agree with the alt accounts thing but I just wish we could have two on at a time.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • MasterWong wrote:

    The reason I'm using it as an example is because they haven't gotten caught.
    Could you maybe point those people out to us so that we could look into it? Doing that might actually improve your reputation a small amount instead of you just being a shithead and everyone hating you.

    DOA has been caught in his heinous crime, if there are any more please let us know.
  • The Doggy wrote:

    MasterWong wrote:

    The reason I'm using it as an example is because they haven't gotten caught.
    Could you maybe point those people out to us so that we could look into it? Doing that might actually improve your reputation a small amount instead of you just being a shithead and everyone hating you.
    The reason I'm using it as an example is because they haven't gotten caught.

    The Doggy wrote:

    Could you maybe point those people out to us so that we could look into it? Doing that might actually improve your reputation a small amount instead of you just being a shithead and everyone hating you.
    Fist of fury - Falsely banning me. Miracles believe and dede - Making shadows props shit while I was in their, then once I got killed putting them back to normal. Actually even harder to kill through. Doggy - Fake kick to get rid of my pinata effect.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • The Doggy wrote:

    Oh I thought you were talking about the people abusing their doorhacks... In any case one person has been caught and searches are being conducted as I speak so if anyone else is thinking of abusing this be wary.
    Since I've raised great awareness of this serious extreme money making issue can I recieve some sort of reward? Whether that's time off the 2 week ban or an item when I come back. People have made millions and I've seen someone have 1mil+ crime when there was only 3 other AFK people online.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • MasterWong wrote:

    If you want to be VIP DM'ing people why shouldn't we be allowed to have our ALT account counterfeiting in the back round? If you think ALT accounts are really so "OP" then why do we have things like PLAT VIP...
    You just said the thing that we dont want to have here on our server are "ALT accounts counterfeiting in the back round". Not only its op to have multiple alt acc in the backround making tons of money, that would fuck the whole economy up, but also how much trouble they would cause to our admins/players.

    MasterWong wrote:

    If you want to be VIP DM'ing people why shouldn't we be allowed to have our ALT account counterfeiting in the back round? If you think ALT accounts are really so "OP" then why do we have things like PLAT VIP we're you can literally just open PD doors for hours and get a shit load of crime and ask a friend to take bounty hunter and grab the bounty...
    First of all by donating money for VIP we can keep the RP alive and second, it would be MUCH easier to get tons of crime and you dont have to ask any friend for taking the bounty, you could switch to your other alt acc and take the bounty.

    MasterWong wrote:

    ...you can literally just open PD doors for hours and get a shit load of crime and ask a friend to take bounty hunter and grab the bounty, I've seen this done before when no admins are online, and it happens...
    If you saw people doing this why did you not complain about it in the past and didn't report those players? You could simply stop people doing this by just reporting them. Its not a big deal to report someone.

    MasterWong wrote:

    ...when there are so much worse fixable things on the server happening like Crime glitching and the f-ing teleport-er bug.
    What crime glitching and teleporter bug? If you see a bug in the game report it... Again its not that much of a deal to report something.

    MasterWong wrote:

    And I swear all admins hate me...
    There are reasons for that and you know them

    MasterWong wrote:

    ...bla bla bla unfair admin...bla bla bla props bla bla bla...
    Another case of admin abuse was when I had a pinata effect and an admin kicked me with a fake message...
    If he really abused his admin, then report it. Its not a big deal...

    MasterWong wrote:

    I just find this server very unbalanced when it comes to rules, why are ALT accounts not allowed but you can bind anything you want, anything. Is that not OP? As many people know I take advantage of binds just to show how OP they are.
    We know its op and we are working on it. Yea for sure. You just take advantage of it to show how op it is.

    MasterWong wrote:

    You are allowed to be the most racist guy in the world to anyone but if you say anything to a poor little admin you get kicked or banned, like, WTF. If an admin doesn't like you he can do anything to you for the littlest mishaps because you gotta respect all admins decisions because you know, they are always right and obviously can never be wrong (not gonna name names).
    No you are not allowed to be the most racist guy in the world and you didnt got kicked or banned for saying anything to a poor little admin. There are other reasons for that and you should probably know them.

    MasterWong wrote:

    i don't see this server getting better anytime soon unless admins start acting normal and not targeting people just because I DM them (again not gonna name names)
    We dont ban people because they DM us. We ban people who are breaking the rules and are not learning how to obey to them. We dont random ban people because we are bored. There are always reasons why people got banned.
    "YOUR GOAL IS NOT TO BAN EVERYONE, GIVE WARNINGS FIRST."

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Catsumi ().

  • MasterWong wrote:

    littlepizzabutt wrote:

    MasterWong wrote:



    I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me
    That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are toxic to you is because you brought it with you!Also, you're claiming an admin abused you but you refuse to say their name? Yeah, ok kid...
    just not true smh
    I'll preface all this by saying I have no issues with you.

    However, I was on when this happened. I witnessed you saying she was sending photos to a minor. You also went on about it for a few days to make fun of her.

    MasterWong wrote:

    The Doggy wrote:

    Oh I thought you were talking about the people abusing their doorhacks... In any case one person has been caught and searches are being conducted as I speak so if anyone else is thinking of abusing this be wary.
    Since I've raised great awareness of this serious extreme money making issue can I recieve some sort of reward? Whether that's time off the 2 week ban or an item when I come back. People have made millions and I've seen someone have 1mil+ crime when there was only 3 other AFK people online.

    You didn't raise awareness of anything. This has been a known issue and a rule on the server for quite a long time. You are relatively new and didn't read the rules. You violated the rules, and now you want a reward for it?
  • Users Online 2

    2 Guests