• Marck 4th 2019
    DOA

--Basic info--
    In-Game name:DOA
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25454390
    Time played:956 hours

--Questions—
    Do you have a mic?: yes
    Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To uphold law.
    What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: cuffing and uncuffing when crime is 1,800 and above, Don't shoot other players unless shot at, a Cop can only kick a door or raid a players home if they have 4k plus crime.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the Law of the server without discrimination, to keep crime as low as possible, and Lawfully maintain the rules.
    If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If crime is above 1,800 cuff/uncuff. If RDMing continues, then shoot back only if they shoot first lawfully.
    How much time can you dedicate to the server per week (Include time zone):? 36 to 50 hours a week Mountain time zone
    How will you benefit the server?: I see the cops could use some help from time to time, would be fun and interesting to help the cops out.
    Is this your first time as Civil Protection ?: Yes but i have been raided myself many times and cuffed many times, and i understand most of what they do in game.
    A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll give them the /tutorial command, and refer them to motd and tell them about the Law and how it works. I have a lot of patients when it comes to new players, it feels good to help them out, and I appretiated the help when I was new player.
    Anything else you would like to add?: I think that I could be a nice addition to law enforcement.
  • Hello ĐŎĄ!
    I was wondering when you would apply for this position as Cop on this Server.

Doa is one of the most friendly and helpful Player on this Server and I am glad to have him here in this Community.

He understands the key-knowledge about being a Civil Protection. I believe that he will do his Job very well and I don't have any single doubt about him.

• Current vote will be +1

I have to remind you, that your Gang will be exchanged to Civil Protection. You can't be in a Gang and Cop at the same time.

Good luck and hope to see you on the field of justice!