Burnt Toast (Đ₳ⱠɆ₭ Ɇ₥₱łⱤɆ) Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Burnt Toast (Đ₳ⱠɆ₭ Ɇ₥₱łⱤɆ) Civil Protection Application.

Basic Info

Age 15
    In-Game name: Burnt Toast
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73835104
    Time played: 75 Hours

Questions

Do you have a mic?: I do, but seeing as I'm playing on a laptop that I haven't touched in quite a while, the mic is very choppy and pretty much garbage. I may be buying a new mic in the future, however. So, this issue can be rectified.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Templar Knight and Lawdog suggested I give it a go when I had enough hours, so I'm applying mostly to experience the in-game dynamic change.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    -Shoot only when you or other cops are provoked in the vicinity.
    -Catch and Release/Jail at 1,800 crime.
    -Be wary of other cops going after a criminal to avoid uncuffing the one their in pursuit of.
    -Kickdoor at 4,000 crime.
    -No switching back and forth between civi and Cop to avoid death/bust a buddy out of jail/etc.
    -Don't suicide to supply civis with weapons on repeat. Or, like, at all.
    -Don't pick favorites.
    -Encourage crime on a small scale, level it out when it starts to rise more. (Sounds like a cooking tip.)
    -Shoot on sight if a civi breaks into PD (Roof/Interior besides lobby.)

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    -Be a guide to new players.
    -Jail criminals.
    -Generally keep crime low.
    -Make the Cop/Rebel dynamic exciting, not annoying. (Just play to make fun, not onslaught people like a hound.)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Keep cool, jail them at 1,800 crime. Don't react bombastically.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone)?: CDT Time. I typically play for about 2-4 hours, so 14-28 hours a week, most likely.

How will you benefit the server?: Just do what about every other cop does. Keep a balance of crime in check, report sightings of glitch-use/exploiting/hacking and the like to an admin immediately in the server or in the discord, fill one more slot in the cop... slot. Slots. Plural.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'd like to do what Hand Of Doom does to start off. Give a little introductory message like, "Hey, welcome to the server. Go ahead and type !motd to check out the rules, or if you have questions, just ask." Chances are, they'll have a lot of questions, so I'll go ahead and teach them the works like basic player commands, some useful binds, how to buy and equip weapons, what shipments are, how keys and doors work, etc.

Anything else you would like to add?: The Doggy is hunting.

End Application

The post was edited 2 times, last by Burnt Toast ().

• Burnt Toast is a very trustworthy person and is surely suitable for this position as Cop.
    He never really done something bad during his time on the Server so I can only share positive things about him.

• Current vote will be +1

See you on the field of Justice!