Trent's new and improved cop application

• Trent's new and improved cop application

In-Game name: Trent (snail)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0 (doesn't seem right but that's what steam id finder said)

Time played: 74 hours

Do you have a mic?: I do but I don't really use it.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It gives a different variety to the game rather than killing people and planting drugs, and gives me something to work for. Plus, a lot of the time when I get home from school (4:00 CST) not many cops are on and I wouldn't mind switching over.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't let any rebels into the PD, do not shoot at unless fired at first, and do not kick door until 4,000 crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the server clean of crime and give the rebels something to keep them busy while doing their jobs

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Just be normal lol. I don't get mad over rdming, I would just fire back upon getting shot at and arrest them when they meet the required crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 2 to 3 hours AT LEAST a day. I have work and school almost everyday but I still play regardless after work.

How will you benefit the server?: Being a role model to newer players by showing them not to be a toxic cop. After a while of playing rebels, it can be a fun twist that makes them stay longer/hav something to look forward to.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I have been cop on this server twice I believe. Once about three years ago in freemancity and about a year ago in an older version of the map we are on rn.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Tell them to type /motd and read that, after that I would show them a small tour of the map, how to pick and do their job, then send them on their way!

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you for reading my application fags :thumbup:
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest