Not A Bot's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not A Bot's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Not A Nugget, aka Not A Bot, aka 0110110101100101

SteamID: 76561198253838919
    Time played: 121 hrs

--Questions--

Q: Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to do everything this game has to offer; this being the next step.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Civil protection reduces crime, and creates balance by arresting criminals dominating the server.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection is to arrest those who have crime, keep the Police Department property clear, and not unjustly kill civilians.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would follow the rules, and treat them like I would anyone else. Getting killed as a cop is part of the job.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): I'm usually on from 4 pm eastern to 11 or so at night.

How will you benefit the server?: I would hope to create a balance in crime, and provide aid to boxes, and new players.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes it is.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would show them the lay of the land, the job system, explain crime, and answer question they might have.
    I am the illuminati; 666
  • Hello 0100110101100101!

I can see in your application, that you would be a very fair Cop torwards everyone which is very positive for being a Civil Protoction
    on this Server. You definitely know the main purpose of this position as Cop and won't abuse it for your advantage.

You should probably take a look into the Cop Rules again to understand and know your rights about using commands like !kickdoor, !accept/!decline (Accept / Decline bribes from jailed Players) and all other informations, since you didn't mention anything about it in your application.

I would also suggest you to take a look into this thread about How to be a good Cop. Maybe you get a clear view about this role and know how to treat Players in different situations. But, it is still your own decision what you do.

Everyone starts from the bottom and learn and gain experience from day to day. You will get used to this role for sure. PizzaButt made it too.

• Current vote will be +1

Good luck and see you on the field of justice!
  • We need more good cops, and this guy has enough experience IMO to try it out. I think he could be a fair and balanced cop. I hope we can fast track this, he has put in lots of time in game as of recent here.

------------->+1

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lawdog ().

• I'm all for It. Not A Bot is a good player, whom I've never seen in any trouble. Not A bot has a good attitude toward other players and would make a great addition to the CP team.

I will however preach caution about the number of active CP on the server right now (12 that I can think of). With the introduction of Newer CP, Older more experienced CP are going to have to hand over the reins and not play as CP as much, just food for thought.

I do believe however that all good players should get to try their hand at CP.

--------------------> +1