Trent’s Last (I promise) Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trent’s Last (I promise) Admin Application

pSteam Name: Trent (snail)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Multiple year’s. I’ve been admin twice but being in high school and having a job can put a toll on what I have time to do but I’m graduating soon so I plan to stay.

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member entails being a helpful hand to both newer and older players. Having someone you can count on to help regardless of the time you’ve been on the server is a big deal. Plus, not using my mic much and being primarily in chat gives me an advantage to communicate with people who don’t have a mic and a lot of the time most admins oversee it.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Super admin twice in Syle’s

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick dog “being a mut”
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban dog 1440 “smiting everyone in the server”
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create (prop url)
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkprop (doorID)
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: /help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: Go into spectator and observe the player myself. If I suspect he is hacking, record it and discuss the punishment with the other admins.

A cop is rdming other players: Warn them and refer them to the rules. If it keeps happening, kick them. And if it keeps happening, ask premission to strip his cop for the time being until he can prove he learned his lesson.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Also warm them and refer them to the under 10 rule. If it keeps happening I would take the same actions as above. First, a kick then a small ban after warning them multiple times.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Greet them and introduce myself. After, I would tell them to type /motd and read the basic rules and tell me when they’re done. Then I would give them a small tour and the basics of the job they are most interested in.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Talk to the other admins and see if this is true.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes

Thank you for reading my application! I understand that this might not getting accepted right away considering I just came back about two weeks ago, but I just wanted to throw it out there for future reference considering there is some admins that I don’t see play anymore. Again, thank you for reading!