kittys cop app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kittys cop app

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Demonkitty
    SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:459248549)
    Time played:80 hours

--Questions—
    Do you have a mic?: no sorry :3

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to be the best cop in city

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: yes i have seen all the rules more then one time so yeah if i need any help i just ask lawdog ok OK i'm not joking the rules are: 1800 crime = arrrest dont heal without asking and
    never shoot first
    kickdoor=4000 or greater
    only shoot a player when you see them shoot you or another cop and it's ok to kill a cop and if they say stop you must stop it and DO NOT KILL BOX PLAYERS IT GO'S FOR ANY ONE but if the box guy is shooting at you can shoot back and if the box guy has 1800 crime put them in jail or 4000 crime and had a home kick the door you cant kill yourslfe to give free guns or just let players kill you for any need you must do you job and do not abuse the cop job and do not let some one out if a cop put them in jail you can ask the said cop hey buddy pal can i let is man out of jail and you can do so if your cop pal says its ok and if any non cop is in the pd KILL THEM ALL box players too you cant let any one in the pd and if you see a new cop help him or her out they will thank you and if some one ask you to let them out do so or if thy what to they can give you a bit of money to get out

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to keep yo butts in line keep crime low, protect the pd from invasion, and be a good cop that does not abuse

If a player were to be rdming?: um i do what is the law and shot if they shot me and if they are rdming a player its up to the player not me on less i need to but in

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week : i lot just ask any one i play with :3

How will you benefit the server?: to be best cop and help the new dudes in need if they what me to help :3

Is this your first time as Civil Protection ?: Yes it is and i'm happy to be cop :3

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: um i give them some stuff i do not need any more and some moneys and a hug :3

Anything else you would like to add?: um huh maybe i just be a good kitty and hopefuly a best cop i will try :3

The post was edited 3 times, last by Demonkitty: lawdog said i f up and copyed all of hes stuff my bad :3 i fixed it and yes i did read the cop rules so i will do my best to be a good cop and best kitty :3 lawdog said i still needed to fix it ().

• A very brief app, looks a little incomplete but if I'm there when kitty goes cop I can make sure she is right for the job, otherwise strip.

EDIT (looks like kitty added a heck of a lot more to this app now, looking better)

Plus 1

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lawdog ().

• Greetings, Demonkitty!

You really try your best with your application. Editing it and ask people for help and other informations about this role as Civil Protection.
    Therfore, I can tell, that you take this position as Cop serious. To avoid any mistakes, you always ask first, when you didn't understand something, which is also very positive to know.

I have nothing against Demonkitty. Since Cops are sometimes rare on the Server, it's good to have an additional Player being able to take the job as the Civil Protection.

• Current vote will be +1

Good luck and see you on the field of Justice!
  • Kitty has shown herself to know the various niche rules in her explanation of literally every one, so I am not too worried about her inexperience. I appreciate her noobishly excited nature.

My only concern would be maintaining adequate communication.

Also pics or shes a Guy In Real Life

+1