Lobster's CP application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lobster's CP application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Lobster
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50255588
    Time played: 1578 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I want to bring good Civil Protection gameplay and experience to the community

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot first, keep resistance out of PD, 1800 crime = arrest, 4000 = kickdoor

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To act as the authority cops in the roleplay setting, catching criminals, fighting rebels

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Arrest them and call an admin, if fired upon i fire back.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? atleast 2 hours, GMT+1

How will you benefit the server?: I will bring experience from being a CP in three Serious Half Life 2 Roleplay Clockwork servers and I will act proffessional

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, been whitelisted three times before on three different Serious HL2RP Clockwork servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will direct him to the rules and guides neccessary and ask him to read up on it first before continuing, maybe even trying to explain the gamemode abit

Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing other than that I myself think I am competent enough for the whitelist :)

--End Application--