Cop Application Kizaru

• Cop Application Kizaru

In-Game name: Kizaru
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/kizzaru/
    Time played: 25 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its beside killing them my favorite job on Role Play servers. Actually i think they're are way to less cops on the server. I 22 Hours already and only 4 of it there was a cop online.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not RDM as cop, or shoot people if they don't Attack you in the same life. Do not Re jail or kill people in Jail. Do not favor Players aso. They are the same Rules
    since 2012 :)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To "defend" and "help" the new players (as long as its allowed / not against the rules). To jail Criminal players (players above 1.8k Crime). Its like being batman but without attacking first hehe.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: At first i would stop him by sending him to the jail, if he kills players with under 10 hours i would tell him that its against the rules and prevent him from doing it.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): Central European time (+ 1h) I am online every day from 18 - 23 o´clock. If i get the job i would be only every day in this times.

How will you benefit the server?: Because i am a really good and well experienced Player in HL2DM. I am Playing Hl2dm since 2012 also the RP mod. I started with Creme dela Creme that was online 2012. On this Server i got my first experience as a Cop. Since this moment i was on almost every server like Chaos Crew and Bennis server a cop. I am really good at Deathmatch and Bhopping so it will be no Problem for me if someone makes stress ;)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would try to help him, tell him how the rp system works what things he can do it. I will try tell him as much as i can and tell him how he can have fun on the server. Then hopefully he stays a long time :)

Anything else you would like to add?: I know that i don`t have the required 80 hours on the server, but i play on Syles RP for like 6 years now and i also were a cop some years ago. I Hope you can close an eye and accept my Application :)
  • 80 Hours is asked for when submittibg a cop application,
    Application looks fine and you seem to have experience.
    You've been here before what was your name at that time, I was also here at 12 lol.
    I still suggest 80 hours to get completely familar with the player base and allow others to see how you continue to behave.

Other than that everyone deserves a shot...+1 at 80 hours.
    I like your application. I haven't seen you in-game (cause I haven't played lol)

Grubbsy wrote:

( cause i havent played lol )
    I would find that sufficient knowledge of a players ability to do a server job is best acquired by playing the game in which you are commenting in regards to.
  • My name was Evolution... we had the OS clan hehe

Its kinda stupid that you need 80 hours on the server to get cop. Because the most of the hours of everyone are just afk time...

I am never on the server to stay afk, my full 26 hours now are full active playtime. I mean i could just go afk now let me computer run until 80 hours. But where is the point ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kizaru ().

• Because i made one mistake and killed 2 boxed players for 1 time?

I am making fun with Striker (boxed player that i killed) the whole time, takling shit with him and giving him money with his stripper job. I dont think his mind about the server changed in anyform because i killed him there.

Saying that i dont care about the rules as rebel is rude just because i made one mistake that noone out of you event cared about. (meant are the players i killed)

I am sorry for that and i wont do it again.

ps dont tell me that noone has ever abused 1 time before he got cop
  • Hello Kizaru!

As far as I know, you are very experienced in this Game Half Life 2 Deathmatch. I also remember you from years ago.

Unfortunately not on The ColD RP Server. We already had some Players who got accepted with lower than 80h, but you just recently joined the Server and currently have like 30h in total.

You should maybe play more longer and get to know the Players on the Server before you should apply for this position as Civil Protection.

You also should think about the fact, that your Gang [KK] will be replaced for your new role as Cop. Since you're talking a lot about your level of Respect from your Gang, I am not really sure if you're aware of this exchange.

• Current vote will be -Neutral-

If other Players and Admins think, you could take this role, I don't have anything against this decision. You know what you're doing (Gameplay) and you're not a dumb Person at all.
    You shouldn't forget, that this is still a Roleplay Server, it's not all about DMing and killing people.
  • Kizaru wrote:

Because i made one mistake and killed 2 boxed players for 1 time?

I am making fun with Striker (boxed player that i killed) the whole time, takling shit with him and giving him money with his stripper job. I dont think his mind about the server changed in anyform because i killed him there.

Saying that i dont care about the rules as rebel is rude just because i made one mistake that noone out of you event cared about. (meant are the players i killed)

I am sorry for that and i wont do it again.

ps dont tell me that noone has ever abused 1 time before he got cop
    What about the event? What about glitching RPGs through walls? I'm not saying that other cops never abused this one time, but that does not mean that you can and as I know you are not here for the first time on our sever and you should definitely know the ruels and that you are not allowed to break them even if the unther 10 players don't care about.
  • The event thing was just stupid from me, but i didnt ment to take anymore.

RPG glitchting trough wall ? I didnt know that its illegal on the server so i am sorry for that. On every deathmatch server its a normal strategy to kill people. And in real life it would also hurt you if someone hits a wall beside you with an rpg :)

I mean i can wait the 80 hours its not a big problem for me.

I have a question does the gang respect get deleted when i join the Civil protection or does it stay ? I wouldnt mind loosing my gang.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest