Link Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Link Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Link
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17890113
    Time played: 94 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: I do have a mic and I enjoy using it.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for a cop position to help the server provide a complete role play experience even at dead hours.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Jail players with 1800+ crime, assist fellow cops in doing so, do not engage in combat unless shot at, follow and enforce the rules mentioned in /motd.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection must assist new players, maintain peace and reduce crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Proceed to cuff and imprison them once the 1800 crime level is reached.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone)?: I can play actively for at least 15 hours a week, mostly in the noon and late night time period. I live in the GMT+2 Time zone.

How will you benefit the server?: I will do my best in helping the server's community with a mature and professional approach of the above mentioned desired position while reducing the damage caused by other 14yo cops with toddler behavior.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, it is not. I have been a Cop on many other servers from an old HL2DMRP Community.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would provide him a detailed tour of the map, NPCs, commands and functions while providing him the best role play experience once can get.

Anything else you would like to add?: I have also served as Root Admin on an old and well-known RolePlay community, even as co-owner at some point. In the past years I have been known as tee.

--End Application--