Fist Of fury Admin abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fist Of fury Admin abuse

Your in-game name:ClitCommander
    The Staffs In-game name:Fist Of Fury
    Staffs Steam ID:[U:1:225752677
    Description of the Event: Ok so before i start this i want to state that the only person i was talking to at all the entire time i was on over mic was to striker and it was in Russian until i was unmuted by fist and told him "Im going to forums im doing nothing here toxic or against rules jsut talking in an accent or another language" Then poof mute again.

So im in bank talking Russian to the striker guy whos quite fun when i see fist in chat tell striker to stop shit tallking which as you can see in the video never came from either of us at any point in time (Except for when striker called fist a noob) and i replied with "nonono you are noob" whats funny about the whole ordeal is fist goes on to say "This is quite entertaining" the only people being toxic or calling any sorts of names were fist of fury and link both calling us retards and link calling us 12 even when neither striker or I had even engaged either of them, both of use still talking with accent (him) and russian (me)
    at no point in time was i doing anything wrong to be muted and gagged, i dont care that i eventually got fed up with the whining about how we are talking to eachother in another language/accent yet a respective manner and replied to him "id love to see you gag and mute me for not breaking the rules" at which time he gagged me. No one at any point in time was talking to link or fist even after the mutes i had only replied after the unmute with "yeah its okay im going to just take it to forums" at which time he goes on to mute me again lol wot

and now that im back in game hes telling me its against rules to speak a language u dont usually use, brenden asked "So what we cant speak other languages" fists said "yes" i told brenden no your not allowed to speak any other language and fist says You really want to fuck around with me clit? go talk to him on other servers" this guy litteraly told me to go to a different server lolol " like wtf is this shit coming to, now he is saying he did not mute me at all for talking Russian hes telling me he is Russian and i wasnt speaking it which ive litteraly taken a whole semester(not much but enough to know that what im saying is correct) of and that he muted me because it was gibberish and mic spam(Even though when he asked the other guy what language he was speaking and i thought he was talking to me he replied "i know" as if he did infact understand what i was saying which immidiately points to the "mic spam, or gibberish" as a lame excuse for his admin abuse. of course he doesnt have a reason as to why he muted striker for the accent... now hustlers on and just me n him are talkig shit back n forth while dming and being told "alright both of you stop" then tells hustler to go elsewhere and then tells the both of us who are just having fun to go discuss these things elsewhere and talk like it just keeps going video for occurrences after i rejoined are available upon request but more than enough for wrong doing has been supplied.

Obviously needs to know that he does not decide what people talk about or what language/accent they verbalize it in unless it is toxic to other players which at no time has anyone been toxic except for him and link.
    Obviously frivolous power trip which will probably be obliviously obliged

Like is this really what the server has come to that i cant get on and have fun with talking in an accent or different language ( might as well ban all german and other languages from being spoken) its a huge power trip muting 2 people who were talking amongst themselves while you (an Admin) and another player call us retards and trolls and 12 year old's.
    AGAIN two people that at no point in time did i engage through mic or through chat until talk of admin action for the way we were talking. This clearly lasted the other day with about 5 admins on for around 2 hours striker and i talking back and forth, You know why? Because the higher ups obviously determined it was fine and not breaking any rules and really just good fun, this is crazy this server has come to a dictatorship, you cant do anything here without getting muted by some baby like i literally emptied my bank on those 2 noobs like i always do with new people if they stick around and was just having fun and i receive a mute from an admin who so clearly in video doesn't even have the fucking English skills to understand whats being said repeatedly telling striker to "stop shit talking" Im not sure where that was happening as well as other verbal discrepancies within the chat box, I choose to come and spend my time here for a community i enjoy and to have fun doing it, with the bullshit wont be long till im gone as well whether thats wanted or not im not the first and sure wont be the last from being treated like this.

Split in two parts

Proof of Event:
    Abuse 1

Abuse 2

The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.cLI

The post was edited 4 times, last by CLITCOMMANDER ().

• So first things first... "...i was talking to at all the entire time i was on over mic was to striker and it was in Russian"

Im a russian and I can also speak russian as well and what I can say about this is that what you have been yelling here is definitely NOT russian.

"...i see fist in chat tell striker to stop shit tallking which as you can see in the video never came from either of us at any point in time"

Yes it was funny at first but afther 10 minutes its not funny any more and its really interesting that you didnt recored that part where I politly asked you guys to stop. I then had to mutd/gage you guys, after several warnings to stop but you guys had to continue bitching around.

"...that im back in game hes telling me its against rules to speak a language"

I never said its against a rule to talk in another language. But its against the rules to mic. spam and that's what you guys did.

"talking Russian hes telling me he is Russian and i wasnt speaking it which ive litteraly taken a whole semester(not much but enough to know that what im saying is correct)"

Only because you can say blyat and suca does not mean that you can speak russian.

What you are saying here is complete bullshit.What exact rule did I broke here in this event? To sume it up. you guys yelled into the mic. for more then 20 minutes and I asked you friendly to stop doing it so. Afther wich you guys had to kee troling and bitching around with me so I endet up muting and gaging bouth of you guys. And if you really took a semester in russian then please translate everything the guy said to you and lets have a little conversation with you hustler and me ingame completly in russian aswell.
    The next time you want to talk with each other use the team chat or talk on discord and not yell into the mic as you did here...
  • Its funny that im on here right now speaking with hustler in russian and complete sentances not blyat or suca did i say once, crazy that he understands every word im saying but you understand none, its just a lame attempt to cover your tracks no one was yelling in mic we were speaking towards eachother and breaking no rules doing it, you cant yell micspam but have players who clearly understand my russian and not to mention you had muted a player who was talking with an accent you "didnt like".

A semester of russian does not mean i can have complete conversations nor really direct one on any extreme level. Living in germany and having a parent from russia doesnt make you fluent because obviously the actual people that connect from russia can understand me.

If its not funny anymore you press escape and mute a player client side, you dont mute them while they are breaking no rules im sorry your understanding for russian is as bad as your understanding of english.
    Video clearly shows striker and i having a conversation with eachother my tone matching his no louder and not much softer im sorry the volume of our voices intimidated you to a mute. I litteraly have video of you telling brenden its against rules for me to talk in a language you know not to be my primary and also telling hustler and i (who i was speaking russian to right in front of you, i dont know why he understood but you didnt lololol) to "go talk in another server" if you want to play the lie game and its requested id be more than happy to spend 30 mins uploading.

I have video of you saying to go talk to eachother in another server, that speaking in a language you clearly dont understand is against the rules, calling us retards when no one had even once said your name, wrongfully gagging and muting both striker and i as some sort of childs game then unmuting me, and i say "its fine im reporting you on forums" and you mute me again for another wrongful mute, i didnt know threatening a formal forum report against accused admin abuse was against the rules?

Again no one was talking to you or link until you started calling names and threatening administration action. Striker is a new player 13 hour a fun guy to play with and joke around with and you mute us both and shut it down because were having fun breaking no rules, you clearly have tools such as a client side mute so you dont have to hear people having fun, dont abuse your power of mute and gag because you dont like what your hearing/ what language they were speaking in and you can run all the way to the fuckin bank with "that wasnt russian" because there are two russians in game who understand me clearly right now and im speaking full sentences (not orchestrated through much conversation) and they understand me clearly and are laughing and hustler even asking how much russian i know with several senior players on here right now that are hearing the conversation.

"...i see fist in chat tell striker to stop shit tallking which as you can see in the video never came from either of us at any point in time"

Fist of Fury wrote:

Yes it was funny at first but afther 10 minutes its not funny any more and its really interesting that you didnt recored that part where I politly asked you guys to stop. I then had to mutd/gage you guys, after several warnings to stop but you guys had to continue bitching around.
    The quote and response has 0 correlation, you were accusing him of "shit talking" which at no point was done and even in chat you can see that you had acknowledged that and said "As long as no ones ofenced" which as you can see throughout the entire video striker was not at one point in time being offensive again the only people acting this way was you and link calling us "retards" and "12 year olds" because we are on RP game having fun

Again you dont get to decide to tell people they cant talk a certain way or threaten them with a mute no one was causing any disrupt that should result in admin mute/gag again striker has 13 hours and may not even return im not sure if he knows he is unmuted by now

Your asking what rules you broke?Really? Its not all right in front of you? Abuse of admin mute/gag
    Now what rules since youve still failed to mention have i or striker broke? besides your frivolous attempt at saying i was mic spamming which is parrelel to the truth given in the video and context provided from striker shows that my voice level is no louder than his, and like you get to tell someone how loudly they can talk anyways, even at times you can hear me in the background of his mic and no i recorded the whole thing you askingme to stop n calling us retards and saying its entertaining which it may have been to some players and the others who found it not funny also found the clientside mute button funny yeah?

Bottom line ive never seen this from CoLD or SylesRP staff to mute people who are so harmlessly having fun let alone run a new player right out the door, a fun one at that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CLITCOMMANDER ().

• Had a long talk with Fist and others today regarding this type of problem. We all understand that Striker is a troll using a fake accent , a bad mic with speakers. Many were finding it difficult to communicate the other night and were suggesting an admin mute for Striker. I wasn't around for THIS ^ particular event , but I can understand the urge to want to mute excessive mic talk , especially when it's just troll garbage. I think both your points are well taken here and understood. We've suggested to our admins that personal mute be used when appropriate , but some might feel the need to protect other annoyed players as well. Going to close this thread now with an understanding that all points have been covered.
    We always appreciate players concerns regarding fairness being brought to our attention.