Fist of LMAOTHISBOYISYOUNG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Fist of LMAOTHISBOYISYOUNG

    Your in-game name:epiX
    The Staffs In-game name:Fist Of Fury
    Staffs Steam ID:[U:1:225752677]
    Description of the Event: Well, since the same shit happend again, i am gonna write this Storys know cuz this is fking stupid.

    The Story what happend some days ago:

    Kizaru and me were fighting cops and shit like this hustler russki who cry's all the time. Than he said "KURWAAAAA BLYATTTTT U CANT FIND ME PIDOOROAASSSSSWSSSSS *CRACK*****" *insert his crap micro sounds here* so we stopped copkilling. Since all Cops camped in PD it wasnt that hard either. So we went to different Locations and searched him like the shit. After 5min he got a bounty and so we followed the Bounty line, we wasnt that sure where he is since the line went under the world. So we know that one Base in water and went there. We opend 4 Door's with Doorhack (1min cooldown) and when we was there - he wasnt there. So we decided to kill us to get out faster and dont waste that time for the cooldown (idk who would be that stupid to wait the time to get out of that shithole base too lmao). We follow'd the Line again, killed hustler on the railway and got banned for "Team Stacking" whatever this shit is.

    Sourcebans: prnt.sc/ni0mp6 - he changed it later to SOC - Cuffing, we didnt actually know for what, but since we where busy and had to do other stuff we didnt care that much since it wasnt the first time a admin abused on us we didnt want to waste our time with this kid.


    So now what happend today:

    The Video where u can see all: sendvid.com/poot9cmq

    So, since there are more guys like him not having such an high iq i gonna explain it a bit. If i make timestamps u can be lucky, but idk if i am that motivated for u good Admins.


    Back like 2-3hours i started searching AFK's, and i really wanted to find Josh, since he still owns me 500k which he just removed. So i wanted to kill him a little bit and shit like that u know.

    I also was writing this in chat, when Fist were there. After some minutes he left the Server.

    Some hours later he joined back - this is when the Video start.


    0:02 - u can literally see him connecting. obvi i had crime since this is normal for me, but didnt recognise that at all.

    0:04 - i opend the first door of the big house, you will obvi see the Video is speeded up cuz i dont wanna waste ur that like u do it with mine :) i am such a good guy meeen))))

    0:14 - he said "hi" and i wrote back to him (translated from german so u dont need a translator, damn i am so fking niceguy))))) "I still couldnt find Josh"

    0:25 - so this is where the fun part starts, u can see this Admin going to spectate, to see where i am. And since u all know he hates me, like u all too - i can bet everythink that he just know what he can do to fuck me up - he is literally a young boy (nothing bad with that at all) but he just also act like it. He doesn't accept critism and stuff like that... so he just used his acting like a 12 year "OMG LETS GET HIM BANNED AGAIN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN"

    0:33 - like u see, he is rebel know - thats what i saw.
    1:00 - so, when i rewatched the Video i saw that he kicked up the door. But how can you recognise that while playing? i used doorhack in the same time - and it has the same color, you cant say that u can get this while playing, and if so ur just lieing cuz u hate.
    1:03 - now i am in the last room, no afk player - i would need 4 min to get out with doorhack, so i decided to kms in game. After that u can see that he kickdoor again when i already where dead.
    1:09 - so i just respawned and saw him again kickdooring 2 times, so i watched TAB and saw he was Cop now - and i am the only criminal.
    1:35 - banneddd

    After that i added him on Steam and watched Sourcebans: prntscr.com/nj47ts
    Since he didn't accept till know it looks for me that he dont want to clear this out.

    But Fist and the other Admins, can you explain me how to Suicid out of Cuff - when i dont even know there are Cops?
    Why is he supposed to go spectator, switches to rebel - texting with me and than goes sneaky Cop? You cant say anything else - since i was the only criminal and he just saw me in that big house again. He did this on purpose u cant excuse this anyways lol.

    I am one of the only guys dont really care about abuses - but when it comes to a ban/kick/slay or something - that shit get annoying. Same with Josh, we were insulting each other really hard but we both didnt care.
    Like if he would just hunt me and cuff or anything i wouldnt even say something - but this ruins Roleplay - and yeah i say this, the guy who Fights his War.

    Well I know that Fist is a young boy, so i can respect his work what he is doing - but he is too young to know what is right and what is wrong. He is just used to ban instantly - and this on favorites. I can bet that he wouldnt do that to anyone else on this Server. Everyone makes Fails, the one more the other one less - but this wasnt the first time or the second - this happens daily and he still thinks he is a "Good Admin". Kid - ur just abusing lol.


    He also banned me once for writing "tüdelellilllldüü blöder wixxa" which means "stupid wanker". Short Story of this: i dont remember who but a admin used to spam sounds (music like penis and shit like that) so we where all joking. I wrote this to noone and just4fun in the Chat - since it is from a Film called "Hangover" - you should obvi know expect the young boy. But i also didn't said anything on this ban since i know that he will overreact and it's not worth it.
    Part of the Film (ger):
    Part of the Film (eng):
    This isn't used to be Part of the Ban i am used to make this Admin Abuse thread for, but i think this show's that he definitely hate me and handle like he did werderw .

    closing words: I know that he hates me and that' his right. But this is a Roleplay Server, and this shit is no Roleplay. Even RDMING everythink u see is more Roleplay than a Play with Admin Power which he is supposed to abuse on normal Players. I would like to say that we are old enough to fix this problem easy, but obvi he isn't - thats why i wrote that shit here so "higher" admins can talk to their boy.

    Thanks for all the guys reading this, actually i dont even care since there will nothing get changed anyways. But yeah - thanks anyways

    best regards,
    epiX

    ps: u cant be mad on austrians cuz hitler didnt carry germany that hard.
    pps: this is a joke
    ppps: so dont be mad
    pppps: have a nice day
    ppppps: if you have questions, write down below - obvi you would do this anyways
    pppppps: sorry for the weird english, didnt reread it so there can be some bullshit, if you dont understand something - read "ppppps:"
    ppppppps: damn this is getting long
    pppppppps: ok i stfu now, bye

    The post was edited 1 time, last by epiX ().

  • Its true.

    Some days ago he banned me because of me criticizing him. he banned me 1 hour for Admin disrespect i was just trying to help him and he just ignored me and banned me. ( have the screenshot if you want and i wrote it already to hand of doom)

    Fist is just rude, instantly banning and muting everyone for literally nothing. If you ban everyone just on sight because of things that aren´t even significant. I mean come on because of suiciding one time in abase when we didnt know a cop was coming? He would be killed anyways. And if not wooow 2 Cuffs....... obv a ban reason, this is horrible damge to his experience now (he is already max cop level)

    Tell us why me and epix should suicide when someone comes up to us? We could just easily kill him, i mean yesterday we camped 4 hours straight the PD against 2 normal cops and 1 Swat cop to farm Respect (ask hand of doom ;) ). We did not run away or something.

    So tell me why we should obv kill ourselfs wenn a "dm noob" is coming up to us? There is no point.

    Hand of doom already said he is gonna speak to him. But still nothing has changed!
  • Dear Epix,

    epiX wrote:

    Kizaru and me were fighting cops and shit like this hustler russki who cry's all the time. Than he said "KURWAAAAA BLYATTTTT U CANT FIND ME PIDOOROAASSSSSWSSSSS *CRACK*****" *insert his crap micro sounds here* so we stopped copkilling. Since all Cops camped in PD it wasnt that hard either. So we went to different Locations and searched him like the shit. After 5min he got a bounty and so we followed the Bounty line, we wasnt that sure where he is since the line went under the world. So we know that one Base in water and went there. We opend 4 Door's with Doorhack (1min cooldown) and when we was there - he wasnt there. So we decided to kill us to get out faster and dont waste that time for the cooldown (idk who would be that stupid to wait the time to get out of that shithole base too lmao). We follow'd the Line again, killed hustler on the railway and got banned for "Team Stacking" whatever this shit is.
    As you said, you guys were killing cops and you searched for hustler and I saw 3 bounty lines going down to that waterbase. I went to that base and saw that there are only 2 bounty lines and you guys were the only players at that time with over 4k crime. So the situation is like this: Kizaru and you are the only players in that waterbase and hustler was gone and you stood there for several minutes. Now I went to that waterbase to cuff you and when I kicked the door, you guys suicided. If you only searched for hustler and he is no longer there why you guys stayed in that base for 2-5 minutes and didn't kill yourself when he was gone? If you guys really searched for hustler and he is gone now, it would've made so much more sense when you killed yourself at that moment when he was gone so you could continue searching for him, right?
    But you guys had to stay there and kill yourself in that moment, when a cop kicked a door with knowing that you are the only players with 4k+ crime, so he is comming for you. You can say whatever you want, but you clearly did that to avoid getting cuffed which is SOC.

    So I opened up the admin menu to ban you and selected the banlenght and wanted to select the ban reason and accidental clicked on "Team Stacking" instead of SOC. After I banned Kizaru, I then corrected myself and changed it to SOC.


    epiX wrote:

    So now what happend today:

    The Video where u can see all: sendvid.com/poot9cmq

    So, since there are more guys like him not having such an high iq i gonna explain it a bit. If i make timestamps u can be lucky, but idk if i am that motivated for u good Admins.


    Back like 2-3hours i started searching AFK's, and i really wanted to find Josh, since he still owns me 500k which he just removed. So i wanted to kill him a little bit and shit like that u know.

    I also was writing this in chat, when Fist were there. After some minutes he left the Server.

    Some hours later he joined back - this is when the Video start.


    0:02 - u can literally see him connecting. obvi i had crime since this is normal for me, but didnt recognise that at all.

    0:04 - i opend the first door of the big house, you will obvi see the Video is speeded up cuz i dont wanna waste ur that like u do it with mine :) i am such a good guy meeen))))

    0:14 - he said "hi" and i wrote back to him (translated from german so u dont need a translator, damn i am so fking niceguy))))) "I still couldnt find Josh"

    0:25 - so this is where the fun part starts, u can see this Admin going to spectate, to see where i am. And since u all know he hates me, like u all too - i can bet everythink that he just know what he can do to fuck me up - he is literally a young boy (nothing bad with that at all) but he just also act like it. He doesn't accept critism and stuff like that... so he just used his acting like a 12 year "OMG LETS GET HIM BANNED AGAIN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN"

    0:33 - like u see, he is rebel know - thats what i saw.
    1:00 - so, when i rewatched the Video i saw that he kicked up the door. But how can you recognise that while playing? i used doorhack in the same time - and it has the same color, you cant say that u can get this while playing, and if so ur just lieing cuz u hate.
    1:03 - now i am in the last room, no afk player - i would need 4 min to get out with doorhack, so i decided to kms in game. After that u can see that he kickdoor again when i already where dead.
    1:09 - so i just respawned and saw him again kickdooring 2 times, so i watched TAB and saw he was Cop now - and i am the only criminal.
    1:35 - banneddd
    I went into spectate mode for a reason which I cant tell you here right now. I switched to cop and saw that you have crime, so I followed the bounty line and saw that you are in the underwaterbase and kicked the door. As I was kicking the doors I heard the sound of a player makes when he dies. I went into the room where you are supposed to be in and saw that you killed yourself. Its not the first time you did that, so I banned you again for soc. Now the next time you upload a demo, it would be really helpful, if you dont speed it up and post it into a porn website or whatever that is. The best thing to do is, to post the demo file. Another thing that is really interesting is, that you didn't include the sound. Because, players are able to hear the cop comming at the spot you have been.
    You could've clearly see that you are the only criminal at the moment, also that I was cop. I can understand the argument, that you couldn't see the warning popping up that a cop has kicked a door when you doorhacked the door. BUT, after you went inside the room and pressed esc, you could clearly see the message popping up. Also, you could hear me comming and thats the moment you suicided. Thats clearly SOC.


    Now lets get to the last part of your admin abuse report...
    I joined the game and the first thing I hear is, you guys are saying stuff like "the fun is over. An admin is here ect..." and I got complains from an admins that you guys fucked around with him. And yes Kizaru, it really helps me, when you say, that I am too young for Admin. I know that. I made a mistake there and doom has talked with me.
    Now to that age part. Age does not define how mature a person is or how he is able to tell what is right or wrong.
    I always accept criticisms, but if someone is yelling at me that you are immature and making jokes about it. He/she can fuck off.



    The admins are not the ones who are ruining the RP. Players like Kizaru and you who are just here to cause trouble and dm around are the ones who are ruining the RP for everyone.

    -Fist

    The post was edited 3 times, last by Catsumi ().

  • Fist of Fury wrote:

    Dear Epix,

    epiX wrote:

    Kizaru and me were fighting cops and shit like this hustler russki who cry's all the time. Than he said "KURWAAAAA BLYATTTTT U CANT FIND ME PIDOOROAASSSSSWSSSSS *CRACK*****" *insert his crap micro sounds here* so we stopped copkilling. Since all Cops camped in PD it wasnt that hard either. So we went to different Locations and searched him like the shit. After 5min he got a bounty and so we followed the Bounty line, we wasnt that sure where he is since the line went under the world. So we know that one Base in water and went there. We opend 4 Door's with Doorhack (1min cooldown) and when we was there - he wasnt there. So we decided to kill us to get out faster and dont waste that time for the cooldown (idk who would be that stupid to wait the time to get out of that shithole base too lmao). We follow'd the Line again, killed hustler on the railway and got banned for "Team Stacking" whatever this shit is.
    As you said here you guys were killing cops and you searched for hutzler and I saw 3 bounty lines going down to that water base. I went to that base and saw that there are only 2 bounty lines and you guys were the only players at that time with over 4k crime. So the situation is like this: you and Kizaru are the only players in that water base and hustler is gone and you stayed there for several minutes. Now I went to that water base to cuff you and as I kicked the door you guys suicided. If you only searched for hustler and he is no longer there why you guys stayed in that base for 2-5 minutes and dont killed yourself when he was gone? If you guys really searched for hustler and he is gone now it would make much more sence when you killed yourself at the moment when he was gone so you could continue searching for him right?But you guys had to stay there and kill yourself at the moment a cop kicked a door with knowing that you are the only players with 4k+ crime so he is comming for you. You can say whatever you want but you clearly did that to avoid getting cuffed wich is SOC.
    So I opend up the admin menu to ban you and I selected the banlenght and wanted to select the ban reason and exedently clicked on "Team Stacking" instead of SOC. Afther I banned Kizaru I then corected myself and changed it to SOC.
    Bullshit lmao. This Base has 4 Doors, the best (buyable) doorhack needs 1min to reset so it is actually 4min to open all door's. Since we are 2 Players its 2min - while there also is time u need to check if he can stand in what corner ever, we preaimed and didn't just run randomly in. Since this guy always places SLAMs. Thats why we were actually like 3-4min in this Base. We never saw u kicking a Door, i cant even say if u did it. But when i am hunting a Player, i am not fking watching chat 24/7. Just watch the Video - u see that u cant see the "Kickdoor" if u dont watch closely. So why dont u just come "why u COS" or something. Like wtf we are playing for FUN on a RP Server and not on a court. This was just fking overreacted - and i bet - you wouldnt ban anyone else expect us on this Situation. You can't even Proof anything you said - we actually did.

    Actually Hustler never was down there, the Bounty line just was in a close direction thats why we got baited there.

    And what u wrote there is so cheekiness LMFAO. That u assume us to "clearly avoid getting cuffed" - u can say this to whoever u want, but not to us - we are the guys asking for Cops all the Time. THATS WHAT WE WANT, WE WANT TO FIGHT COPS and we literally want that a COP is trying to CUFF us. This is so stupid to assume something like this to US XD, sry boy but u are way too young for this Job - grow up.

    Fist of Fury wrote:



    I went into spectate mode for a reason that I cant say here right now. I switched to cop and saw that you have crime so I followed the bounty line and saw that you are in the underwaterbase and kicked the door. As I was kicking the doors I heard the sound a player makes when he dies. I went into the room you are supposed to be in and see that you killed yourself. Its not the first time you did it so I banned you again for soc. Now the next time you upload a demo it would be really helpfull if you dont speed it up and post it into a porn website or whatever that is. The best thing to do is to post the demo file. Another thing that is really interesting is that you did not included the sound. Becouse players are able to hear the cop comming at the spot you have been.
    You could clearly see that you are the only criminal at the moment, also that I was cop. I can understand the argumend that you could see the warning poping up that a cop kicked a door when you doorhacked the door. BUT afther you got inside the room and pressed esc you could clearly see the message poping up also you could hear me comming and thats the moment you suicidet. Thats clearly SOC.


    Now lets come to the last part of your admin abuse report...
    I joined the game and the first thing I hear is you guys saying stuff like "the funn is over an admin is here ect..." and I got complains from an admins that you guys fucked around with him. And yes Kizaru its really helping me a lot when you say that im too young for admin. I know that I made a mistake there and doom had talked with me.
    Now to that age part. Age does not define how mature a person is or how he is able to tell what right or wrong is.
    I allways accept critisims, but if some1 is yelling to me that you are unmature and making jokes about it he/she can fuck off.



    The admins are not the ones who are ruining the rp. Players like you and kizaru who are just here to couse trouble and dm around are the ones who are ruining the rp for evreyone.

    -Fist
    Ofc you cant say the Reason right now why you went into Spectate - you just busted urself kid.

    You didn't switch to cop, thats what you even see in the Video - you were Rebel and writing with me, there is no way to notice you ever was and will be cop. Even there was no Reason for you to go cop, when i am the only criminal right?

    I didn't upload a demo, thats a Shadowplay record - thats why you would also here other stuff your not supposed to hear - thats why i dont upload this public. I said i speeded it up so you dont waste that time watching it, cuz it is clearly 5min waiting for Doorhack.

    Porn Website? another proof your too young for this shit here. Go, get some arguments boy.

    The underwaterbase is so big, that you cant hear this sound - just test it by ur own before you make another statement which makes no sense.

    Ofc, i watch all the time on the TOP i am the only criminal, even if there is no COP online for more than a hour, i am fapping to my crime - again, grow up and get some arguments

    I still have the raw Video, and i can also upload this, but it still doesn't change anything and i will not upload if you tell me too, only if a higher admin comes, but not worth for you, cuz u would go search another excuse.

    Kizaru was talking to you over 10min, u just ignored him - after that he said ur a kid and cant listen to the criticism - not our problem if you cant even listen wisely.

    So you made a mistake, but dont even go to the Player and didnt even said "sorry" or something? Nah, ur too good for it - you dont need to, boy!

    I already said its no problem that a admin is young, but obvi young Ppl have some typical annoying and stupid stereotypes, and you are on a good way to proof all of them. I never said that ur unmature or that i am mature - so where you pick this up? its not part of the Thread, if you have no arguments accept it and show how strong you are to accept you fails. No boy, ur answering with stupid arguments making no sense or arent even part of the Thread.

    We are here to dm? where you pick this from?
    We are here to cause trouble? where you pick this from?
    We are ruining the RP for everyone? where you pick this from?

    I am not sure about kizaru, but obvi he is a nicer guy than me on this part. And i NEVER started any war on this Server. I just dont like if someone kills me - and if they dont pay for peace - they die for it / unless they are new players.

    There are actually only 2 Player flamming about us, and that is Shadow and Hustler, and i think every Server would pick us over this two.

    When i first joined the Server, everyone said that Shadow is a brick, rdming, has war with the whole Server and is just a dick - now he is so scared that he dont want to join the Server. So we did that what you admins failed the last months, in a Week - think about it.

    Hustler is russki, micspamming 24/7 only crying, abusing his mic, always offensive language like i already said typical russian / no racist - just facts you cant deny.

    You just cant handle easy Situations - and that is obvi cuz you are too young for your position.

    Our admins are here to serve the community's population, not to abuse and this is why you are unfit for such position.

    i saw this in the Thread of @Link, and you should also think about it


    ~epiX
  • Thank you for slowing it down and showing the original video.

    First things first. It does clearly look like it was accidental and I on behalf of the staff along with Fist, do apologize for the ban. However, due to the past of your previous ban of SOC (Suicide out of Combat/Cuff). Fist making the action to double the ban length was not wrong, just Gun-ho. He has been warned about this. This ban will be a formal warning for both parties for respective issues I previously stated.

    Thank you for submitting the report, we appreciate you coming forward and telling your side.
    This report is now Locked.
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends