• Civil Protection Application

(ØČĐ)™§triker

--Basic info--
    In-Game name:(ØČĐ)™§triker

Steamid A:1:322486
    Time played: 82 hours

--Questions—
    Do you have a mic?: yes
    Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To uphold law.
    What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: cuffing and uncuffing when crime is 1,800 and above, Don't shoot other players unless shot at, a Cop can only kick a door or raid a players home if they have 4k plus crime.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the Law of the server without discrimination, to keep crime as low as possible, and Lawfully maintain the rules.
    If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If crime is above 1,800 cuff/uncuff. If RDMing continues, then shoot back only if they shoot first lawfully.
    How much time can you dedicate to the server per week (Include time zone):? 36 to 50 hours a week Mountain time zone
    How will you benefit the server?: I see the cops could use some help from time to time, would be fun to help the cops out.
    Is this your first time as Civil Protection ?: Yes but i have been raided myself many times and cuffed many times, and i understand most of what they do in game.
    A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll give them the /tutorial command, and refer them to motd and tell them about the Law and how it works. I have a lot of patience when it comes to new players, it feels good to help them out, and I appretiate the help when I was new player.
    Anything else you would like to add?: I think I would be a great addition to the law enforcement.

steamid A:1:322486
  • Thank you for your application to cop.
    Unfortunately this isnt an original application this is DOA's old cop app.

DOA Cop App

If you would like to be cop you need to apply and make your own original application. However, I'm extending it that you need 100hrs instead for this stunt.
    Denied.

thank you.
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends