Cop Application

• Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: MastoW [WS]
    SteamID: STEAM_1:1:439618159
    Time played: 12 hours (ingame) but about a week since first log in

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yup

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Cause Grubbsy isn't always willing to be cop

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    All rifles and smgs, and lmgs are illegal
    Cops can kill cuffs outside jail
    PD is KOS for Ts
    No favoritism
    Attacking other cops needs consent

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to jail people ruining the experience of the game

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Probably jail them when they get enough crime

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Chicago/Central Daylight Time
    I can basically get on after school almost every day

How will you benefit the server?: By becoming a bigger part of a smaller community

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: On this server, yes, however I've had experience being a cop on other RPs

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    Show them how to make money, what basic knowledge they need to get hooked on the server, stuff like that

Anything else you would like to add?: I have lots of experience on not just other RPs but specifically CSGO RPs like
    Moonshade
    --End Application--
  • Very nice player and a very nice application.
    I like your reason for wanting to become cop... lol
    I have met him on moonshade and he was a mediocre cop, however he got the worst teacher.

Kinda toxic but average levels. Very Active
    Plus Rep +rep

Not sure if sidezz or syle will accept more cops just yet however.
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Extremely toxic player
    Doorblocks, Following players around and annoying them, while robbing will punch you so you can't earn money since punching turns your body and you need to face the npc to earn money, and racial slurs.

Overall toxic player and doesn't fit being a cop.
    Minus rep -1

(also thank your admin grubbsy for neg4repping and using racial slurs also calling people a faggot) prntscr.com/nnls3b

The post was edited 3 times, last by Steve ().