Birddieboo's Administrator Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Birddieboo's Administrator Application

Steam Name: Birddieboo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22104289

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I started playing the game somewhere around 2017 but I wasn't invested in the server, I began to really play when I joined back near the end of October 2018, now i have almost 800 hours on the server.

What does being a staff member entail?: Being a staff member entails that I would need too engage/interact with the community more, enforce rules, and help players who are entitled to service whether that would be general questions about the game or even "where do I get guns" I'd be glad to help.

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: You never know if you don't try, and I would like to try and prove to the server and myself that I can and will be an amazing admin.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: No, and that is also why I'd like to be an admin on this server, so that I can learn from my friends because you guys are what make the server work and I'd like to learn from the best.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick [player] "reason"
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban [player] 1440
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create [prop]
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor [Door #]
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: /help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I would spectate the accused player to see if they're using hacks. If they were hacking I would kick them and if they keep hacking ban them for a day.

A cop is rdming other players: I would remind the cop that they could lose their cop if they continue, as a warning. Then if they keep killing i would smite, kick, then ban.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Same with cop except instead of reminding the they're a cop I would tell them not to kill under 10's and if it continues, smite -> kick -> ban.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I already have binds that tell the player to type /tutorial and /motd also one to explain how to rob and open their inventory so those would come in handy when I need to explain to them how to play because i'm kind of a slow typer and after they do the tutorial I would give them a tour as they all want to know how to get guns.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Ask the player or the admin what the mess up was then using the information I would try to understand both their side's of the story.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes, I Have

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  • I am very fond of Birddieboo and he has never been rude or broken rules and he generally is invested into the community.
    I think we should definitely give him a try!
    +1
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • How could anyone give a -1 to a player with a name like Birddieboo. A player who's passion for the game is only seconded by the cuteness of his profile pick. He has Never been any kind of a negative player as far as rules go or anything, in fact plays the game well. Bird could administrate at a top quality level given the chance.

We need a bird, no more land animals or body parts for admin XD

PLUS ONE