Cop Abuse - Mersparbo and ahmed (aka Striker)

• Cop Abuse - Mersparbo and ahmed (aka Striker)

Your in-game name: KILL THRILL n SPILL

The cop's In-game name: Mersparbo, Ahmed (aka Striker)

Description of the Event: Two issues at hand here: Both Mersparbi and Ahmend were asking Shadow in chat if he's coming while kicking door to my base. ExG was witness to all of this. So was Birdieboo. Ahmed: "Shadow, you coming?" Waiting for Shadowlandterrorist to join them, and then kick door so he could get in ahead of them. When I called him out on mic, Ahmed killed himself in the base just before typing "allahu akbar" in chat. Meanwhile, allowing Shadow into the base. At the time I was not aware that Ahmed was Striker. It wasn't until ClitCommander told him to chill that I checked my MUTE list and found him muted. Only person I have muted is Striker and Shadow. I took care of Shadowlandterrorist, with no cop being inside, as Ahmed had killed himself. Still never having fired at a single cop. Cops came back and kicked the door. WITHOUT me firing a single shot a the cop, I was then killed by Mersparbo. Ahmed immediately switched off cop after I called him out about colluding and waiting for Shadow to join him before kicking the door

Proof in form of DEMO: transfernow.net/401ctd9b78ck

The post was edited 2 times, last by KILL THRILL n SPILL ().

• The first part about the cops teaming up with Shadow I agree they should be punished for that, but the second part about Mersparbo killing you I don't agree with, as in the MOTD it states, "During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property protecting the criminal, are able to be shot on sight." As you said you were in the base when you got killed, "Cops came back and kicked the door." which means they had the right to kill you.
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  • Birddieboo wrote:

the second part about Mersparbo killing you I don't agree with, as in the MOTD it states, "During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property protecting the criminal, are able to be shot on sight." As you said you were in the base when you got killed, "Cops came back and kicked the door." which means they had the right to kill you.
    Right, "All citizens inside the property *PROTECTING THE CRIMINAL*..."

I understand the cop killing those protecting the criminal, especially if they are hindering the kick door or fighting back. But I had been in another room protecting myself from Shadow (as seen in demo). Once I took care of Shadow, I came out into the main room to surrender myself. I was killed by the cop without firing a single shot.

• A quick overview of what I saw and what happend in the Demo:

KILL THRILL n SPILL was sitting in his house with 14k Crime and 2 inexperienced Cops were trying to cuff him.
    Since KILL THRILL n SPILL was inside a building, the Cops had to kickdoor the doors in order to get to him. During that kickdoor, ShadowlandTerrorist used this moment to also get inside the house.
    After KILL THRILL n SPILL managed to get ShadowlandTerrorist killed, he shortly after got murderd by a Cop.

KILL THRILL n SPILL wrote:

Right, "All citizens inside the property *PROTECTING THE CRIMINAL*..."

I understand the cop killing those protecting the criminal, especially if they are hindering the kick door or fighting back. But I had been in another room protecting myself from Shadow (as seen in demo). Once I took care of Shadow, I came out into the main room to surrender myself. I was killed by the cop without firing a single shot.

MOTD Cop Rule:
    (During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property protecting the criminal, are able to be shot on sight.)
    • This rule is aiming on Players other than you, since they have no crime and reason to be shoot at.
    • Killing as a Cop is the harsh way to arrest someone and send them to jail.

Of course he could just simply cuff you. But in the end, you end up in the jail anyways. You also don't lose any money or drop stuff, when you get killed by a Cop.

I also didn't see any chatproof which shows, that the Cops are teaming up with ShadowlandTerrorist. Since you had a Bounty, he just followed the Cops inside the house. (There is no rule against that)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kyuto ().

• So in my point of view that part with shadow is not a cop abuse. He just walked in with the cops and the cops could do that much at this point.
    The part on the other hand with the cop killing kill is in my point of view an abuse.
    KIll was fighting with the cops and as Merspabo kicked the door in front of kill he saw how kill was looking at the cop with the RPG. This can be an accuse for me because the cop could think now at this point that he was killing him. But as the cop started to shot kill he was approaching the cop until the point where he had no amo and the cop could easily cuff him. He reloaded and killed him after that which is an abuse for me.
    Yes the rule sais: "During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property protecting the criminal, are able to be shot on sight" but as the rule sais "protecting the criminal" he was not shooting at the cop and the cop still killed him.

EDIT: Striker just admitted ingame that he teamed up with Shadow and asked him to go inside the base with the cops (Kill muted him ingame that's why you could not hear it in the demo).

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fist of Fury ().

• I apologize for my unknowledgeable act/behavior and a need for help from a rebel (shadowland) to kill the rebels protecting kill thrill. (not help take or kill, kill thrill but to help me kill the persons killing me which were the persons killing me outside before i could open the door.) i had payed kill thrill for the damage that i cause. and the money that he lost.
    I also had a problem with my connection that is why i got disconnected.

peace out.
    JIHAD!.
  • I dont see any grounds for abuse on anyone but mesparbo for shooting first based on one issue... Having striker muted. Why?

There is no clear and visible intent to collude with rebels. He is not allowed to kill players that aren't protecting a player all that can be seen here is shadow following the cops in to murder KILL and then him yelling cop abuse, whether he verbally produced intent is only hearsay based on the evidence provided prior to an uneducated response from someone who does not have the english skills to interpret this thread or unseen issue for what it is.
  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

There is no clear and visible intent to collude with rebels.
    I actually have some of the chat from when it happened.

ahmed : shadow
    Mersparbo : he left
    ahmed : are you coming
    Mersparbo : oh nvm
    ahmed : he is back
    [ҳ̸Ҳ] ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ : come fast

As you can see he was waiting for shadow so that they could enter the base which means they were teaming with the rebels.
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

I dont see any grounds for abuse on anyone but mesparbo for shooting first based on one issue... Having striker muted. Why?

There is no clear and visible intent to collude with rebels. He is not allowed to kill players that aren't protecting a player all that can be seen here is shadow following the cops in to murder KILL and then him yelling cop abuse, whether he verbally produced intent is only hearsay based on the evidence provided prior to an uneducated response from someone who does not have the english skills to interpret this thread or unseen issue for what it is.
    You were there as striker admitted that he asked shadow to come to kills base.
  • Catsumi wrote:

I also didn't see any chatproof which shows, that the Cops are teaming up with ShadowlandTerrorist. Since you had a Bounty, he just followed the Cops inside the house. (There is no rule against that)
    I was not recording a demo at the time as I had been AFK and began recording when I realized what was going on. When I saw in chat that Ahmed and Mersparbo were colluding with Shadow, I began recording. Above in the thread, Striker / Ahmed admits to colluding with Shadow. I also have another demo from after the incident of Striker admitting to this as well. I can post that if need be.
  • Given the new info from Striker and Birddieboo in this thread I'm going to say that Striker will have his cop suspended for a month based on the fact he colluded with rebels to cuff Kill, the only reason I'm not giving him a longer suspension is because he did try to rectify his actions with Kill.

Mersparbo on the other hand will have his cop suspended for 3 months for shooting first in a situation where it was not necessary. Both players will be able to reapply for their cop status once their suspensions are over.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest