Cop Ban Appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Ban Appeal

Your Steam ID: : Steam2ID: STEAM_0:1:2003485

Your in-game Name: Mersparbo

Why you got banned: Rule breakage

Other Information you think we should know: After coming back onto the server for a first time in a year, me and another cop perform a raid on a house. The guy inside has 14,000 crime. Last time I was on, having those numbers could get you shot by a cop instantly. The guy was sitting inside of his house with an RPG with 3 guys outside protecting him, so I don't understand how I'm supposed to let him just shoot me before opening fire once I'm in the base. Also, I had nothing to do with a guy helping me and ahmed raid the house, I had killed and jailed the guy multiple times while he was following me around. I believe him and ahmed were together but I had never sent a single message telling him to come to the base.
  • Mersparbo wrote:

Last time I was on, having those numbers could get you shot by a cop instantly.
    No, a year ago you could not shoot rebels first. Whether they had 100 crime or 100000000 crime, that was only a thing about 3-4 years ago.

Mersparbo wrote:

Also, I had nothing to do with a guy helping me and ahmed raid the house, I had killed and jailed the guy multiple times while he was following me around. I believe him and ahmed were together but I had never sent a single message telling him to come to the base.
    Your suspension was not due to aiding rebels, if you read what I wrote you'd see that it's only because you shot and killed a rebel without needing to, I don't care if you were gone for a year and didn't bother to read the rules when you came back, they still apply to you.

Appeal Denied.