๖ۣۜSakion's [Civil Protection Application]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ๖ۣۜSakion's [Civil Protection Application]

--Basic info--

In-Game name: ๖ۣۜSakion
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22304970
    Time played: 85 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I'm applying for Civil Protection because I like this Roleplay job, It's funny and I always loved to be cop in all roleplays i have played years ago.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    1-Do not rdming and do not abuse of cop powers.
    2-Do not use kick door to gain entry to a house until a culprit inside has reached 4k crime.
    3-Do not shoot civilians unless you have been shot.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:Protect citizens and serve.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would tell him to stop doing rdming, if he has less than 10 hours played I would notify an administrator so that the player stops doing it. If I were a player with more than 10 hours I would tell him to stop rdming if not, I would put him in prison cuff

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? I can dedicate 5 hours or more a day, but now I'll finish studying and summer comes, so I'll be able to play more.

How will you benefit the server?:I'll play a lot of cop because I like it and I've always liked all the years I've been playing in role-playing games, so that's the way I could benefit the server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    No, I've been in many roleplay servers, in fact, I played many years ago in different roleplays like BGS, MFH, etc ... That's why I have enough experience.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: The first thing I would do is explain to him how to play a roleplay, then I would tell him where the vendors are, where you have to choose the job, if it were necessary, I would give money to him so that he starts well by planting in a house for example.

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes, I'm a old player in a lot of Roleplays, I'm very experienced and know all the rules and stuff.

ATT:
    ๖ۣۜSakion

--End Application--