DOA Administrator Application 6/2/2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOA Administrator Application 6/2/2019

In game name: DOA

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:25454390)

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 6 months in HL2 server

What does being a staff member entail?: Watch players, Make sure nuns are breaking the rules. Help players, show new player how to play rp.

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I am honest and fair to all players, I don’t break the rules of the server.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: I started running gaming servers in 2002, and still run servers now in kumawarII,Insurgency,hl2dm. I'm very familiar with mani and sourcemod. I have made maps for kumawarII, and hl2dm

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):

a). Kicking a player:/kick playername "give reason"

b). Banning a player(for one day):/ban playername 1440 "give reason"

c). Creating a prop: /db_create “prop”

d). Freezing a prop: sm_freezeit

e). Saving a prop: sm_save

f). Connecting a prop to a door: sm_linkpropdoor door #

g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_searchcmd

Also a good command for admin is to Pull up admin menu: sm_admin

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I will check it out. If it looks true I would try to get other Admin’s input. The player should get punished if the suspicions were correct.

A cop is rdming other players: If it’s not provoked I would tell him to stop it. Explain to him the rules of cop if it was an accident. If he keeps abusing cop he should get it stripped. Tell Doggy or a Root

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Tell him to stop. If he ignores my warning he should be kicked out or banned for 10min. If he keeps on doing It I will ban for more and more time. The server does not allow killing of under 10 players and I always tell new players that.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I will show the do's and don't of the game and how to play. I would try to grow the server population.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: As admin I should be monitoring the forums every day if possible. Then I will know whose cop is stripped or not.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes!

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes!

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes!

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes!

The post was edited 1 time, last by DOA ().

• Basically, DOA has been my friend since primary, he picked me up everyday in the van (Sometimes he picked up some friends for me too!)
    I can trust this man with my life, and I often have, when we served in Iraq together, killing those "innocent" children... pfft.
    You should make DOA root admin straight away. +5
    bruhuh
  • GREAT LOOKING APP! golly
    G
    reat prospect in DOA, definitely could help out and fill in the gaps. Awesome with new box players. In all honestly I know what it's like when people doubt who you are based on assumptions and bias. But it's that much better when you can prove them all dead wrong.

+1 again
  • Plain and simple! DOA is a helpfull and great player beeer

+1

good luck Doa, and remember to propp for me :D

------anonymous-------
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!

The post was edited 1 time, last by anonymous ().

• DOA is one of the best players I have seen in the server, helping out when help is needed or even because he wants to, DOA is ready to throw himself in the direction that is most suitable for the experience of the players around him.
    +1

Good luck out there. :thumbsup:
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  • Doa is someone you can trust and has been helpful to new players and players who are playing on the Server the most times.

He never did something against the Server rules and is active in game/chat and voice.

Since he already has experience in the game and commands, this position as Admin on this Server shouldn't be a big deal for him.

In my opinion, he would be a great addition to this Staff Team.

+1
  • Hey DOA,

Thank you for filling out an application and dedicating your time to the community and server.

Apologies this app has been sitting for quite some time.

The admin team and myself have decided to grant you Trusted status immediately.

You will have access to all propping commands and tools. We feel this is a good role for you and has potential for growth.

Congratulations!

-syle