Grubbsy's Cop Applecation (that was joke lol I can spell applycashun)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grubbsy's Cop Applecation (that was joke lol I can spell applycashun)

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Grubbsy
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204500198
    Time played: 105 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: No I do not.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to be cop and to help the server. I have been cop and other servers and it has been very long since I've been a cop so I want to take it a little more seriously now.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    cuff/uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ crime
    You may not kill civilians unprovoked (don't have to hit but it has to be clear they wanted to harm)
    You may kill rebels (Vip or not) upon entering onto or in the pd
    Cops cannot kill cuffs when they are in cells
    cannot not use keys as cop for personal gain
    Kickdoor can only be used when you are sure the person inside has 4k plus crime and is behind said door.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    To keep the crime on the server in check without discrimination or favoritism by following the rules during your playtime as cop.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    I will try to cuff them if they have 1800 crime or more, if they continue I will try to stop them by shooting them after he or she shoots at me.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    A lot I guess Im not sure but I can commit some decent time as I have lots of it. CST (Chicago)

How will you benefit the server?:
    I will help the crime rate lower and stabilize it I will also be part of the RP when there might not be any cops to help.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    On this server: Yes, but I do have previous experience on other servers that will help me have a general sense of what I am doing.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    I will quickly give them a guide on how the rp works what there is and how they can learn more.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    I am really glad that I have finally applied for CP because I really like this server and I would love to help it grow.

--End Application--
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Well, there is only one ride at neverland ranch called the MJ... I don't like it very much but it's pretty fun because you go up and down really fast and a lot. I'd rate it a 3/10 but it's pretty fine wouldn't recommend.
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest