COP Aplication

• COP Aplication

I didn't know the last thread was in accepted app. sorry for that.

In-Game name: »[GR]mr.bean«

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628

Time played: b4 rest over a month maybe? cant remember but now 21h

Skype(Optional): ?

Do you have a mic?: yea just got one

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: its going to be fun ya?

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: no rdm, no kick doors or break into houses

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Retaliate Accordingly, if i die, no revenge, i must wait until they damage me again before i attack them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? to much in the weekend sometimes in normal days central time zone.

How will you benefit the server?: I will bring more balance to the RP and make it more challenging for those who look for challenge.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: nah

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will help telling whats the point of the server and there is a rules for more info write !motd...

Anything else you would like to add?: no thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mr.petro ().

• Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime.
      - This allows for a Cop to arrest the Criminal and then still proceed through that players home in search of drugs or a printer using Kickdoor, however as soon as the Cop leaves the players home this privilege is revoked.
      - During a Kickdoor raid of 4k crime+, All citizens inside protecting the criminal are able to be shot on sight, Once all the criminals crime is captured lethal force is no longer authorized.