Daryl Dixons cop app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daryl Dixons cop app

In-Game name: »Daryl Dixon«

SteamID: : STEAM_0:1:5288007

Time played:roughly 95 hours or so..

Skype(Optional): I used to use this but dont anymore..

Do you have a mic?: yes, I need a different setup but people hear me fine when i talk at the right moments meaning noone is talking or i have a head set on.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: its going to be fun to help arrest shadow and to enjoy hearing the cop noises lol... I will be an understanding cop

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: no rdm (random Death matches), no kick doors(unless at the proper amount) or break into houses (especially that)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection. And to help people when they need it meaning arrest shadow :D

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Retaliate Accordingly, if i die, no revenge, i must wait until they damage me again before i attack them. ( I agree with this statement) Daryl Dixon...

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Alot of time... maybe too much but its fun. eastern time zone usa.

How will you benefit the server?: By being the one cop who goes after shadow until he gets him period.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no. there were glitches before lol :D so yes and no..

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will give them the !tutorial comand and help by showing them around the server and making sure noone kills him or i because im a cop and that would also be wrong...

Anything else you would like to add?: Arrest Shadow. :D lol beeer assaultrifle misslelauncher Thankyou for the app.