|Gun !t| Jore Civil Protection Application

• |Gun !t| Jore Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: |Gun !t| Jore
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22041548
    Time played: 9 Days 12 Hours (227 Scoreboard)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I enjoy playing here and i would like to do more on this server by playing cop and clear the crime from players.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cops can only cuff at 1800 crime and use kickdoor command at 4000 crime. When I play cop, i cannot shoot at people unless shot at first or when I see another cop getting shot. I can also open fire, when a rebel enters the pd zone.

What is the function of the Civil Protection?: To keep the crime low and cuff + jail people. Accepting or denying bribes can also be a function of a civil protection

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I shoot back or cuff and jail him if the player has enough crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 5 - 6h per day.

How will you benefit the server?: By following the rules and help new players

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No. I've been Cop for 5 years on another RP Server

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Message an admin in my friendslist who are active or show him around by myself by explaining him the basic rules and stuff to play on this server.

Anything else you would like to add?: I would like to be cop and it would be amazing for me to play and enjoy a new role. Thank you.

--End Application--
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest