Trigger Happy Lawdog Ban, Part II

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trigger Happy Lawdog Ban, Part II

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24755312

Your in-game Name: TurDonken

Why you got banned: "SOC" via Lawdog

Other Information you think we should know: Demo shows me amidst a battle with Lawdog, DOA, Striker and Darryl Dixon. They are all 350/300 and using RPG. I am situated in the PD hallway leading down to cells, with a bed and RPG awaiting their arrival. It is clearly going to be an explosive and competitive fight in a narrow space (indicated by Darryl saying on mic that he had SMG nades ready when someone opens the door). Lawdog opens the door, and absorbs my damage because of his use of Sex item, and my final rocket is absorbed by his body which is moving IN my direction and not away from, and causes an incidental suicide.

Demo can be viewed at: mediafire.com/file/u5ylog5pj4nlhe6/SOCKevin.dem/file

As you can tell by his behavior afterwards, he's a little too excited at any opportunity he thinks he can utilize to ban me.
    • you did this infraction multiple times that I have seen over many days, you never respond to warnings, you love to troll, and spin a backwards narratives, and more importantly your having a lot of trouble using your rockets and not killing yourself. Simply at least try to change your weapon when your low on health to avoid complications in close range combat. As you can see when you kill me the few times you have recently up close when I have rockets armed, I switch weapons I have to let you kill me rather than soc if i cant switch fast enough, i at least try not to shoot ground with rpg. You show zero effort. you never try to not shoot the ground when players are in your face, your the only one I see doing this, other players easily understand the rule, im sorry your having trouble here. BTW if you keep trolling me in game with your voice spam nonsense ill mute you as well. I expect all players to follow these simple rules, its that EZ.
    • Lawdog wrote:

you did this infraction multiple times that I have seen over many days, you never respond to warnings, you love to troll, and spin a backwards narratives, and more importantly your having a lot of trouble using your rockets and not killing yourself. Simply at least try to change your weapon when your low on health to avoid complications in close range combat. As you can see when you kill me the few times you have recently up close when I have rockets armed, I switch weapons I have to let you kill me rather than soc if i cant switch fast enough, i at least try not to shoot ground with rpg. You show zero effort. you never try to not shoot the ground when players are in your face, your the only one I see doing this, other players easily understand the rule, im sorry your having trouble here. BTW if you keep trolling me in game with your voice spam nonsense ill mute you as well. I expect all players to follow these simple rules, its that EZ.
      go off sis
    • Yeah, it's obviously an accidental suicide and in that small PD hallway it's hard to not damage yourself when fighting close quarters like that. This cannot be called a SOC ban since there was no SOC and no evidence of the other infractions that Lawdog mentioned so the ban should be for "Ignoring admins and Trolling" and since it's the first offence I'll decrease the ban length to 6 hours.