1993 Chevrolet Caprice's Cop Application

• 1993 Chevrolet Caprice's Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
      SteamID:
      Time played: 24h (ive been on here awhile ago and had over 110ish hours but when everything wiped so did my hours and i havent been on the server for awhile till now)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: no

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to arrest people with crime and confiscate drugs

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: do not randomly shoot as cop unless provoked, do not disrespect new players (that goes to regular people to)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: basically a cop job where you become a police officer and arrest people who do bad things

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: shoot them back, if they have crime you should try to arrest that person

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?it depends, usually im on atleast for 3 hours everyday but that sometimes changes

How will you benefit the server?: by arresting those who have crime and helping out new players

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: not really, i remember becoming a CP a very long time ago on a low pop server

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: say "hello (new player's name), type !tutorial for a small tutorial on how to play on the server"

Anything else you would like to add?: no

--End Application--
    • 1993 Chevrolet Caprice Classic LS Sedan 5.0L V-8 (aut. 4) specs
      [*]Chevrolet Caprice Classic LS Sedan 5.0L V-8 (aut. 4) , model year 1993, version for North America U.S.
      [*]manufactured by Chevrolet (USA) in USA
      [*]4-door sedan body type
      [*]RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 4-speed gearbox
      [*]gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 5001 cm3 / 305.2 cui, advertised power: 126.5 kW / 170 hp / 172 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 346 Nm / 255
      [*]characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5438 mm / 214.1 in, width: 1956 mm / 77 in, wheelbase: 2944 mm / 115.9 in
      [*]reference weights: base curb weight: 1809 kg / 3988 lbs
      [*]how fast is this car ? top speed: 205 km/h (127 mph) (©theoretical);
      [*]accelerations: 0- 60 mph 11.3© s; 0- 100 km/h 12© s (simulation
      [*]fuel consumption and mileage: 20 mpg (U.S.), 11.8 l/100km, 24 mpg (imp.), 8.5 km/l EPA combined ratings; average estimated by a-c©: 16.7 l/100km / 17 mpg (imp.) / 14.1 mpg (U.S.) / 6
    • syle22 wrote:

1993 Chevrolet Caprice Classic LS Sedan 5.0L V-8 (aut. 4) specs
      Chevrolet Caprice Classic LS Sedan 5.0L V-8 (aut. 4) , model year 1993, version for North America U.S.
      manufactured by Chevrolet (USA) in USA
      4-door sedan body type
      RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 4-speed gearbox
      gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 5001 cm3 / 305.2 cui, advertised power: 126.5 kW / 170 hp / 172 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 346 Nm / 255
      characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5438 mm / 214.1 in, width: 1956 mm / 77 in, wheelbase: 2944 mm / 115.9 in
      reference weights: base curb weight: 1809 kg / 3988 lbs
      how fast is this car ? top speed: 205 km/h (127 mph) (©theoretical);
      accelerations: 0- 60 mph 11.3© s; 0- 100 km/h 12© s (simulation
      fuel consumption and mileage: 20 mpg (U.S.), 11.8 l/100km, 24 mpg (imp.), 8.5 km/l EPA combined ratings; average estimated by a-c©: 16.7 l/100km / 17 mpg (imp.) / 14.1 mpg (U.S.) / 6

This is perfect lol. Anyways I know I don't play anymore but he can have my cop if people think he'd make a good cop otherwise I wanna keep mine.
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
    • Being a Cop is a high responsibility.
      This position can cause a lot of drama and problems if it's not executed right.

Like Hand of Doom
      already mentioned about your playtime. I also rather have you play more on the Server to let you get to know more about the rules and how everything works. You didn't really point out all important informations and rules about the Cops either, which let me think, that you're not really aware of everything yet.

I don't have anything against this application. It's just too early for now.
    • You should've read and understand the Cop Rules, when you were applying for this role as Cop.

And I highly suggest you to re-apply or edit your Civil Protection Application and add all important Informations about the Cop Rules

If you can answer all the following questions and add them to your (New) Application , it can be a good set up for the following votes and judges from other Players and Admins:

1. How much Crime is needed, to be able to cuff Rebels?
      2. When are you allowed to use the !kickdoor command?
      3. Are you allowed to shoot at Rebels? If yes, when?
      4. What are your rights, when you use the !kickdoor command and enter this house/building?
      5. When you are releasing a Rebel out of the jail, would you release the Rebel which cause you trouble aswell?

We all prefer a Cop who knows what he is doing and I already mentioned, that this role as Cop can cause a lot of problems and Drama. To prevent this, we would accept Players who are able to play this position right and doesn't abuse it in any situation.

When you are new to this Job and make mistakes, it happens and it's understandable. But, if you don't know about something, just ask before you do it.

You can lose this Job, when you intentionally break the Cop Rules.

This is just a help ladder for your application and will definitely help you to get a good view from your knowledge about being a Cop. There were several Cop abuses which happened on the Server, thats why it should be taken more serious.

Having 80h on the Server doesn't mean a lot. I mostly just saw you AFKing on the streets.
      It's important to know the role as Cop itself.

Good luck!
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest