Hozza's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hozza's Admin Application

Steam Name: Hozza

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213135

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I remember playing years ago but took a break and didn't come back until 2017, I have 523 Hours.

What does being a staff member entail?: Being a staff member involves representing Cold Community, setting the right example to players, helping them if they are struggling and making sure nobody is doing anything against the rules.

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I believe I deserve trial admin because I am friendly and well known around the server. I also want to help players who struggled playing for the first time, like me.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Unfortunatley I don't have any other experience being an admin, but I would like to try and prove myself here.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):

a). Kicking a player: /kick (Player) "Reason"

b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban (Player) (Number)

c). Creating a prop: !db_create (Prop)

d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit

e). Saving a prop: /save

f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor (Door #)

g). How to look up any SourceMod command: /help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I would watch the accused player, if I witness them hacking I would ban them.

A cop is rdming other players: I would warn the cop in question, if they continue to do it, I would kick them. If they continue, I would ban.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: I would warn them that killing players under ten hours isn't allowed on the server. If they continue I would, kick. If they continue after that, I would ban.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I would introduce myself to the player, and guide them to do /tutorial. If they are still unclear about anything, I would assist the best I can. (With commands, etc.)

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: I'd talk to the player who lost their cop and try to set things right, and to try and get their cop back.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes I understand the community rules.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.
    bruhuh
  • We all can do that Hozza!

"[cK] Hozza ๑ﭥ : grubbsy pls write something nice on my admin app"

something nice

///anonymous///
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
  • hozza is kinda mean and it make me sad :(

We all can do that Hozza!

anonymous wrote:

"[cK] Hozza ๑ﭥ : grubbsy pls write something nice on my admin app"
    meanie hozza prntscr.com/omkszp
    clearly someone willing to put down a player as such doesn't deserve to be an admin
    This is a copy paste I got from him impersonating me after I left
    [cK] Grubbsy : *Random childish shit*[cK] Grubbsy : *Hozza is gay*[cK] Grubbsy : *Waa waa*
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021

The post was edited 3 times, last by Grubbsy ().

• "[cK] Hozza ๑ﭥ : grubbsy pls write something nice on my admin app"

First off, if you're asking people to give you a +1 on your admin app I don't think you know how people work... just saying, people might give you a +1 for being someone they believe would make a good admin, they prob wont give you one if your asking them to, because if they really thought your would be a good admin they would give it to you without you having to bring it up.

Other than that, your app looks original and its well represents your play style. :)

+0.5
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  • Can I do a more than negative 1? can I do a negative 999? I guess that would defeat the purpose if people could give a +999999
    but even then, although a joke a good player shouldn't need someone to add to an application if the overall consensus thinks you should be admin. +0 lol -1 hehehehe +999 -1000 xDxDxD -1 lmao +2 lel = 0?
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021