Phoenix SOC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• --Your information--

IGN:Grubbsy
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/grubbz/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Phoenix8320
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971113899/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?:
    SOC

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:
    It's a little fast but if you use youtube to slow the clip down to half or the lowest speed at some point at the end of the clip you can see phoenix disconnect when I am shooting at him

Witnesses at the scene:
    RetroAIdz

Was there an admin online at the time?:
    No (afk)

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?:
    3 Previous bans for SOC

Proof of rule breaking:

youtu.be/gMie28VbOtA
    At 28 seconds into the video if you play it at half speed you can see me shooting at him then he retries in console

The only people who should post in the Ban Request are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • I can give you the 4 and a half hour demo that ends with phoenix soc-ing but I wouldn't want anyone to see it as it reveals too much about my secret life. *Cough no sex I swear*
  • Phoenix repeatedly keeps doing this. He's done it to me with Hand of Doom standing behind me. First he door blocked, then SOC'd after letting me open the door (I do have demos). He also SOC'd about 4 times with Thunder the other day. I think he is currently banned for 6 days, but he has also been banned for doing this multiple times. Now we have a player named neuhausherman988 who is doing exactly what Phoenix does. Not sure if it is an alt, or not. Just curious. But I digress, Phoenix has been warned and banned for this over and over again. At what point does it end?
  • at least 2 times before a perm ban maybe 3 maybe 4 maybe 5 maybe 6 maybe 7. It all depends when someone decides when it's over and I think we should ban him longer than 2 weeks at this point