--Basic info--

In-Game name: monsterpandalusi
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55390331
    Time played: 113 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
    yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    it is a part of the game i haven't experienced yet and i feel like it would be fun and add to the game play, you have to be unbiased and not show favor to any player (rebel) or use your cop status as a advantage. You are not allowed to switch between rebel and cop back and forth ( i'm assuming this means to gain an advantage).if you release one of your jails you should release all as to not show favoritism.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Do not shoot at a rebel unless they shoot at you first, you can also not kill a cuffed player while they are in jail cells, you can only do a kickdoor raid if a players crime is over 4000 and in witch you have to kill all players inside on sight,
    What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    to lower/ minimize crime by arresting rebels

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    i wait until their crime is over 1800 before cuffing and jailing him/ shooting him if i have to

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    20+ hours (BST/ GMT+1)

How will you benefit the server?:
    By just doing what i'm meant to be doing and following the rules

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    I will show them the basics and answer any questions they have if i can do so

Anything else you would like to add?:
    Not really
  • Hello MonsterPandaLusi!

Very good and extensive kind of Application.
    You for sure take this position as Cop on the Server serious and would be a resposible and unbias Cop for everyone. I would love to see you being there, when the Crime is rising.

I didn't play with you as much as other players so far, but people like Joshhh already gave me the positive feedback about you.

• Current vote will be. +1

Good luck and see you on the field of Justice!