Npc Weapon Buyer

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Dont know if this is already a thing, but I havent seen it around the other buy vendors, I got like 600 crowbars and stunsticks and it would be nice to sell them as I never use them. This goes for pistols and SMGs as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <3
      bruhuh
    • I would like this! finally a person to give my 9021371209387123091731098757349587624875962389475632457624895762345897658743625784235684762398764298734659384756328947562837456823476528347578324356823945623847568932465293845623485762347865t76576534123654134617419876354013264187345178654176324532761541346298 crowbars away to!

pickles
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • Sell yo shit weps to the New Players like everyone else…

New Player: How do I buy Weps…?

ME: Buy them from me, meet at bank

New Player: Cool! How much?

Me: Just whatever startup cash you have.

New Player: Nice, is the gun perm???

ME: Yup. Does 500 HP damage and NEVER runs out of bullets.

New Player: Yes! I'll be able to DM every dumb asshole on this server!!!

<You Receive $20000 from New Player>

<You Give New Player x1 9mm Pistol>

New Player Awesome!!!!! How do I use it??

<Captain Cock has disconnected>
    • Captain Cock wrote:

Sell yo shit weps to the New Players like everyone else…

He is speaking the language of the gods, but for legal purposes I never said that...
    • Captain Cock wrote:

Sell yo shit weps to the New Players like everyone else…

lmao good idea, but it'd be nice to have something stable that I can use to get rid of my shit, like no new players are gonna want 300 stunsticks
      bruhuh
    • TLDR: I made crafting system long ago for CSGO, get trash, make into materials, use materials to make into guns and items.

I originally made this for the CSGO rp to hopefully have this used for the crafting system- it's unfinished but it gives a good idea of how it should work- you get scraps of some kind from doing a task of some sort. Originally this was made based off of the idea that you can recycle your trash for stuff, and you have a chance of generating parts and shit

It's not very complicated, it's messy, and well, managed by me- but

docs.google.com/document/d/1-3…vt_CS6nA/edit?usp=sharing

It is based off of some steps
      _______________________________________________________Summary________________________________________________
      Get Trash as Sanitation
      -Recycle X amount of trash, more trash you recycle the more useful the item you can get (so it has like a minimum requirement to get rarer materials)
      -When you Get the materials you then need a blue print for some weapons or items (I never really liked the idea of having one time use blueprints but it's a thing of balance really)
      -Now with materials "Scrap x10" Make a metal plating
      -With the metal plating you can now get some more scrap and graft a weapons internals unit
      -Get some either plastic or metal to make a Weapons Body(Metal Plating *x+Scraps and what not) and a Weapon Magazine (Except for shotguns though lol)
      -Combine that all AND BOOM GUN
      also u can use scraps to make bullets and crap for ammo
    • Hozza wrote:

That would be cool :) Although my immersion will take a hit if I can craft an RPG out of 100 crowbars
      Yeah but you could be like the one dude who makes all the gadgets for ur buddies lol, I forgot to say though I was thinking of a conversion rate so you cant craft anything from a big gun or rare item like rpg
      and vice-versa

(more crafting gives you less items)
    • syle22 wrote:

wep buyer not going to happen, but this does raise the question of dumping scrap weapons into some type of system
      We want a system that allow us to sell, trade, upgrade, all the shitt ve have in our inventory. Doggy can you please start coding! You have one hour :rolleyes:
      And we want a really nice GUI, no shitty gui like they made on the xerox alto back in the early 70’s

Clock’s ticking
      If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
      then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!

The post was edited 1 time, last by anonymous ().

• if it can somehow be implemented into some kind of job or scrapping system that will be dope
      [img width=300 height=300]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Angry-Meme-Gif-Expresses-His-Feelings.gif[/img][size=8pt][12:34 AM] [???] Vegeta :&nbsp; i have big plans for u candy[/size]
    • Users Online 2

2 Guests