hustler admin application)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hustler admin application)

Title: Hustler
    SteamID:
    hustler (STEAM_0 :1:102815895)

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: - 1113 hours
    What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: i want to help new players, i want to spawn props and make events. and the most important - i leave in RUSSIA - it means i have different timezone... when most admins are sleeping - im online.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: - no

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: - just kick this asshole from server for warning ( not ban, just kick)
    b). Banning a player(for one day): it means give ban this asshole for 24 hours - it means he cant join server 24 hours
    c). Creating a prop: it means spawn some props for players house ( table, chair etc)
    d). Freezing a prop: it means make prop unmoveable
    e). Saving a prop: it means save prop forever until map will not change
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: i dont know blyat i think its connecting props with house of player
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: type !commands

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: i will go to spec and look for this asshole

A cop is rdming other players: - if he do it not in lockdown and unprovoke - i ask main admins to take cop from him

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: - first time - warning by words, second time - kick from server , 3rd time - ban him for 5 minutes

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: - i will show him all map, i will teach him how to choose a job and everything he need

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes of course i know all rules .

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes of course. i playing everyday right now and i dont stay in afk most time . i can help people . [/b]

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: yes of course [/b]

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: yes i understand it blyat im not stupid :spiteful:
  • When I saw this at first I thought it was a joke to be honest.

you say:

hustler wrote:

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes of course i know all rules .

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes of course. i playing everyday right now and i dont stay in afk most time . i can help people . [/b]

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: yes of course [/b]
    yet, just last night you admit to breaking the rules coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…f-fury-admin-abuse-again/ and then defending it saying "He saw that it was for fun".

Its obvious that you don't understand the rules and are lying about knowing them all or you purposefully ignore the rules, which is inherently worse. There are plenty of thing in the past that you have done as well and I don't need to go on and on. I was going to wait to comment on this post to see if you are actually serious about this and are worth giving a shot but it's clear that in my eyes you are not ready yet.

You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
  • hustler wrote:

blyat . such a pussies. i did just 3 seconds doorblocking for fun.............. and u say ITS SO SERIOUSLY VIOLATION NO ADMIN FOR THAT RUSSIAN BOI
    No your application is literally shit, you do not know the rules, your behavior is horrible, you are selfish, you are insulting players on Discord and in game, you are not trustworthy and even failed to hold your position as cop. Even koolaid would be better admin you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fist of Fury ().

• Hello dear Hustler

We all appreciate your Try to apply as an Admin on this Server. We all try to give everyone a equal and fair chance to get someone employed as Cop and also employed as an admin.

I can see, that you obviously want to be more than just a regulare Player on this Server and want to help people in a Position as an Admin.

Unfortunately, people dont think, that you are ready for this yet due to your behaviour and your russian jokes with Putin and other random stuff.

Please, dont get upset about this. Try to find the reason why people voted 'No' on your application and work on this Problem.
    Dont give up and proof them, that you can do it better.
    You always tell us, that you changed and matured. Yet, you still start your trolling and joking. Not everyone find it funny.

If you enjoy playing on the Server, you don't always need admin. Dont focus too much about getting this position and just play. Positive things will happen for sure, when you do the things right.

Keep your calm cool, Hustler :)
  • hustler wrote:

never would not thought that jokes about Putin can be obstacle to become admin.
    that sounds weird. so if u so much serious and corrupt - i dont need admin anymore . dont reply this appeal blyads
    Complains about corruption and is saying Russia is the best country in the world LOL.
    Edit:
    Noob.png
    LOL Noob

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fist of Fury ().