MonsterPandaLusi's Administrator Application

• MonsterPandaLusi's Administrator Application

Steam Name: MonsterPandaLusille

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55390331

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Not that long considering but around a month.

What does being a staff member entail?: Enforcing the server rules, helping players old and new alike as well as showing new players how to get started.
    Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I am pretty neutral to everyone. I follow rules and I have found that I enjoy the server in the short time I have been playing, I feel that given the chance I will prove to be a good admin, I’m easy to talk to, easy to work with and I treat people fairly.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Honestly don’t know if this is relevant but I am a Administrator on a minecraft server, I understand that this is a completely different game but I do feel like my experiences there will help me in being a good staff member here.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick (ign) (reason)
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban (ign) 1440 (reason)
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create (propname)
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor #
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: In the console type sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking:
    I would check the player out see if there is any truth to the accusation of hacking if there is I would speak to fellow admins about it and make sure I had proof in case needed, then make sure the correct ban was issued.

A cop is rdming other players:
    I would make sure they are aware of the rules and ask them to stop (chances are they may have killed a person while meaning to kill someone that was shooting at them) if they continued to do it after me speaking to them i would bring it up to a higher up admin as they should lose their cop.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:
    I would remind them of the rules, and ask them to stop, if they didn’t listen i would then ban him for 30 minutes giving me enough time to discuss it with other staff members in regards to punishment time.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:
    Iwould try to explain to them about the game, showing them around, letting them know there is a forum they can look at for rules ect, tell them they can do /tutorial as well as answering any questions they have regarding how to play/what to do, just try to be helpful in general.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:
    I would first check the forums to see if they had had their cop removed due to them breaking a rule if they hadn’t i would bring it up with the other admins and try and fix the error and get them their cop back.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: I have.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: I do indeed
  • Great player! Lusi is a great and nice player and knows the server well, and was pretty good on picking up on how it works. Lusi is also a nice person because she made me this baller pfp for free.

That would be the end if it wasnt for this

"How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Not that long considering but around a month."

There are some people who applied months ago and they are still active, waiting for response. You shine above the stars but it feels like its a little too soon.

+0.5 (With good intentions)
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Super sold application!!! I can vouch for monster being a good admin, I’ve seen her as admin on a pretty big Minecraft server and they have to record/time stamp all of their reasons for punishments. She’s picked up on how to play quickly and is very friendly to new players. I think she could do really well here. (non-bias opinion I promise lmao). With all that being said, major +1 from me!!
  • This is an excellent app , and I'm glad you posted it. You've proven to be a smart and well liked player with great communication skills. However , it's not often we hire a new admin after only 4 weeks or so of playtime. I'll gladly give this app a big +1 if you continue to play often and gather more experience and hours.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest