Grubbsy's Administration Apllication

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grubbsy's Administration Apllication

Grubbsy's Administrator Application

Steam Name: {cyan}Grubbsy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204500198

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: About March 2019

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
    Being a staff member gives a person great responsibility in keeping the community well taken care of and maintaining it's image towards the public using common sense and following the rules, it also entails keeping it's player base maintained by teaching players and keeping them under control, by enforcing rules. I feel like I should be granted the trial-staff position because I am willing to put in the work and effort into becoming an admin. I also know this community well and I have been here for a great amount of time.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:
    CoLD CSGO RP (Basic Admin since about April 30th 2019)
    GrubCraft(My mc server: Owner)
    Multiple Discord servers(ranging from mod to admin)

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick (name) (reason)
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban (name) 1440 (reason)
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create (prop name /directory)
    d). Freezing a prop: sm_freezit
    e). Saving a prop: sm_save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: sm_linkpropdoor (num # of door)
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I will first spectate them closely, and take a demo or record through any means, I will report to higher authorities with the evidence and tell them the situation and what the video covers and then proceed as necessary

A cop is rdming other players: I will warn them, if it gets worse I will alert other admins of the situation and is excessive they should be punished via stripping and/or worse means if they show no regard for server rules.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: I will warn them. IF they continue I will proceed to punish them via kicking or a temporary ban as follows.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I will First introduce myself and tell them who I am, then I will tell them what the game mode is about and how it works, I will show them around the map and I will tell them who they can talk to when they need help and I will show them where and how they can find all they will need to play the server.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: If I do not know who the person’s reason for saying this, I will look into the forums to see if there is anything regarding why they do not have access to their cop, if that shows no proof I will bring it up to other admins and see why the person might be bringing this up. Then after that I will act accordingly based off of the information received (If I am capable of acting upon this)

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes, 12 times as a matter of fact

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Positively

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Absolutely

p.s. pls do not remove my timeout tag, I worked hard for it.
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Grubbsy has been a part of CoLD Community for awhile and has already been granted an admin position and proved he could do it. Why not give him admin on both servers? But he should be better than before with all his experience.

+1
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!