KILL THRILL n SPILL's Administraor Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KILL THRILL n SPILL's Administraor Application

Steam Name: KILL THRILL n SPILL

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I began playing here around 2016 / 2017 and have been pretty active ever since.

What does being a staff member entail?: Enforce rules, helping new and old players alike, propping when available, and answering questions to the best of my ability. If I don't know the answer I can always ask an admin who would know. Let players know about the forum and discord. To be as helpful as possible. I also regularly use my mic and have no issue communicating with others.

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I am honestly not sure if I would like being admin or not, but many have encouraged me to apply. So here I am. I am a quick study and would like to give it a try. I have never broken the rules here and I am rather familiar with how the server works.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: I do not have any previous experience as

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick [player] reas
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban [player] 1440
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create [prop]
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor [Door #]
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: /help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: Spectate the player who is allegedly hacking while recording a demo. If granted authority and I have evidence of hacking, I would ban them for the suitable length advised by the server. Otherwise I would submit the evidence to admin whom are above my level.

A cop is rdming other players: I'd warn the cop to stop. If they don't stop, then I will kick / ban / cop strip.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Warn the player not to kill players until 10 hours. If they don't listen and continue their rampage, I will kick / ban as according to server guidelines.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I can direct the player to the tutorial command and the MOTD as well as give them basic guidance and give a tour of the map while showing them the ropes.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: I would get the full story and any supporting evidence they may have (demos / videos /etc) and consult with other admin who handled the case. Forum's have records of all reports and bans as well as the ban list.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes and I understand them.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes, and understandably so.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KILL THRILL n SPILL ().

• Yeah, this is an easy decision IMO, 'Kill's been here a good while, is even tempered, is a conscientious and mature player and has shown to be very active. Even when other players (or even naughty admins) have misbehaved, he takes the high road, and route's any grievances via proper channels, and due process. +1 for me.
    --Thunder
  • I came back onto the server last month and Thrill was one of the first to welcome me and since then has been helpful getting me back on track from where I left off. He is great person to have a good friendship with on the server and I believe he is more than capable of being admin.
    images.png
    [img width=300 height=300]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Angry-Meme-Gif-Expresses-His-Feelings.gif[/img][size=8pt][12:34 AM] [???] Vegeta :  i have big plans for u candy[/size]
  • One of the best choices for admin here. Kill has pretty much won the game(which I always highly recommend before applying) , because of this , he is very familiar with the rules , plugin , staff , and player base. Mature and a great communicator , I've been hoping that he would someday apply for admin.

+1
  • KILL THRILL is and was always one of my favourite Player on this Server, because he is honest and can help in every situation.

His playtime and gameplay shows me, that he is 100% ready to take the next step and start handling the situations as an Admin.

I always wonder why it took him so long to finally apply.

Current vote will be +1
  • Kill is in the same category as many of the Cold community admins are! he is helpful, nice, skilled in the rules and fun to play with :D

Good Luck :thumbsup:

+1
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
  • Kill is a veteran of the server and has helped out with many reports & claims by providing evidence that have aided the admins make their decision. I believe someone like this is needed on the staff team.

+1
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  • Hey KTS,

Thank you for taking the time to dedicate yourself to the community over the years.

We the admin team have decided to grant you Trusted status effectively immediately.

This means you will have full access to the propping commands . We feel this is a good position for you and has potential for growth.

We will be in touch about training and tools for propping.

Congratulations!

-syle