Forum admin app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum admin app

Howdy guys, this is my application for Forum Adminstrator <3. THIS IS A SERIOUS APPLICATION! Since there is no exact format i jsut thought about the regular duties of a forum admin and formulated them in questions in which i responded to them.

Steam Name: dede, GOD KING dede

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:218392317

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 2017 OG MOFO.

What does being a staff member entail?:
    Representing the soul and spirit of cold community with my heart aswell as respecting and obeying the rules and admins on this server.

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a forum-staff position?:

Since school will start soon and consume all of my freedom :< i think i want to focus the time i can spend for the server on responding messages in the forum or in discord aslong as my spirit and body may allow me. I also feel in debt with the people that i met here since they were all very welcoming and nice to me and offered me a place to stay here.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: I had my own minecraft server when i was 16 and i played in a competitive team in league of legends, which requires exceptional team coordination and communication skills to ensure victory. Aside from that, I also volunteered on and off. I am also admin on multiple discord servers.

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player who posted twice in succession under a thread:
    Prohibit the player from using the Forum. The length of the prohibition depends on previous offenses. For no previous offenses i suggest a ban length of 3 days.

A player posted under a Ban appeal/request or abuse report without belonging to the staff, witnesses or the player that created the report : Remove the comment and revise the player to not post under a thread if he doesnt belong to the said groups.

A new player connects to the forum for his first time:

I would give him a heartwarming welcome and a quick rundown about what the forum is and where you can find certain informations that may help you out understanding the game.

A player wants to apply for Civil Protection or Adminstrator:

I would send him the link of the appropriate format for the application and the location of where the player should post it.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.

Have a good day fellas.
  • Dede always take care off players in almost all ways :thinking: , he turns players that for some reason leave the community/server. He always give away all his inventory and cash.

I have played with him for almost 2 years now popcorn

+1
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
  • Well, well, well... if it isn’t dede aka purplehaze. Aka akhi. Aka my number 1 propper hehehehe.
    This guy surely deserves every opportunity to be an admin on the forum despite him being a great admin in game and helping new players around. He deserves to be a forum admin a friend a family and most of all the love of our lives. A great player + admin = my habibi +1 for my akhi!
  • I would definitely give Dede forum administration if I was allowed. Way more than qualified and me and Cat were actually getting ready to revamp some parts of the forums and another hand and opinion would be a great addition! Message me on discord Dede if you would like more infor
  • Dede,

You seem to have a great handle on this game and server. Your able to deal with any player and give them fair treatment. You are always concerned for other people. You have so much raw talent and skills as an admin, but you really know how to make the right calls or find the best solutions to bigger problems without emotion. You have many qualities that are rare and a big heart. What more could anyone ask for who is running a server and looking for a forum admin? Not sure myself...

+1 Bluudz