Vip Apartments

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vip Apartments

Why dont "we" block all the unclaim balcony`s in the vip house!

The way the house is now,,,,,well it need`s some more defence.

Tx for your time :D
      If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
      then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
    • Yeah I said this before. Not to mention the big rock and slide outside the vip you can just jump on then jump onto the first balcony on either side of it, but VODKA man you can literally jump up to any story with vodka if you jump from other rooftops. Does anyone even live in the vip though? lol I can see why noone would the locks on the front door are an obvious joke. shiit I love the rest of the design of the map especially being able to shoot from long distances at the corners of the map..but that vip is Fucked Up lol
    • Yea that's all nice, but what if someone gets that VIP house and doesn't want the balcony blocked? we'd have to unblock the balcony and vice versa for people unclaiming their VIP apt. We'd have to put em back and that's too much work.
      A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
    • Birddieboo wrote:

Yea that's all nice, but what if someone gets that VIP house and doesn't want the balcony blocked? we'd have to unblock the balcony and vice versa for people unclaiming their VIP apt. We'd have to put em back and that's too much work.
      Get Your lazy ass out of CS and back to work in RP
      If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
      then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!