Chameleon's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chameleon's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Chameleon
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66572428
    Time played: 976 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Well, back when Bob was around I didn't even apply he just made me a cop when I asked to be one. I was cop for about 6 months I believe and decided to go back to civilian life again. I remember when I was cop I didn't really switch back and forth I just stayed cop most of the time. Anyway, I was the first person to become Mafia Godfather on the gang mod and that was a long time ago and I have tons of respect I'm 3rd place for respect in a gang at 12,900 respect points currently. I've experienced the gang life long enough and now I really want to try to go back to being a cop again to give me something else to do and give me another challenge. I also want to be a cop because I want to help out the cop population by being an active cop everytime I join the server. I want to follow the rules and achieve to the highest level of cop that there is.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/uncuff people at 1800+ crime. Don't shoot at rebels unless being shot at. Don't kill cuffed players in jail. You can kick the door down at 4000+ crime and anyone on the way following the path of doors to the person with crime thats inside house will be killed on sight. Shoot rebels/vips in the police department including roof or ledges. Cops earn 1 experience point per cuff and 2 per jailed. Also you receive 3 dollars a second per inmate thats jailed. Treat everyone the same in regards to how you cuff/jail. In other words, don't pick on someone and and jail them with lots of jail time then cuff/uncuff your pal right after.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To provide excellent services to Cold Community players and staff by doing a great job at being a cop on this server by being active and abiding by all the rules. Also to help out any new/old players with anything as far as help with the game or commands etc.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Start shooting back everytime I was being shot at. Not taking anything personal just proceeding with correct procedures to handle the situation right.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? Anywhere from 20-40 hours maybe more. Eastern Standard Time.

How will you benefit the server?: Like I said before helping out new/old players with information regarding how to play the server with all the different things you can do and all the commands. Also being an active cop might help populate the server more if people see there's a cop on alot they might want to play more to be get out of jail faster or to just kill me over and over haha

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, like I mentioned at the beginning of this app Bob had made me cop before without applying and I played cop for about 6 months.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would greet them and ask if they want some help with commands and job help and if so I will tell them. I most likely will give them a lil extra cash and a few items like I always do to help em out.

Anything else you would like to add?: It's me Cham. You guys know me. I've been called a troll, degenerate, instigator but if you know me and most of you do you know when I'm not clownin around that I'm a good guy and if given the opportunity I won't let you guys down. I've seen cops like Koolaid come and go and I'm not trying to follow this same path. I'll try my best to become as high ranked as I can to protect and serve the citizens of this community to the best of my ability.

--End Application--
  • I really cant say if i like this dude or not! he join and jump around high on vodca with an RPG pillepalle I think he think`s he is a fucking bird or something........
    Still sometimes he behaves like normal people :thumbsup:

Please give him cop, i think that can be fun for us all phatgrin

+1
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!