Koala Admin / No Clip Abuse / Prop Abuse / After The Fact / Clear Knowledge & Intent

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Koala Admin / No Clip Abuse / Prop Abuse / After The Fact / Clear Knowledge & Intent

Your in-game name:Raja The Russki
    The Staffs In-game name: Koala Tree Piggy
    Staffs Steam ID:
    Discription of the Event:
    So as im sitting here afking and planting going in and out of game i notice koala and a box come in my house and kill me, Koala having been lying to me the past week about killing me even though i have it on record every time, then immediately tries to sway having killed me, so i respawn and am looking for koala i pull out a gun at bank and am about to shoot him as he has A BOUNTY AS WELL then he run in deposits his money and no clips out, going straight back into my apartment, then procees to say "oh is because you have 10 props and can only have 7 " even though a good 5 minutes before his raid i had invited "Itilid" and he had joined my gang making my prop count 14, ive been through countless members and nothing in the rules nor wiki say "they have to be on the door" in fact it offers the exact information contrary, that this domain/house is the only residence besides a VIP that this gang member can have EFFECTIVELY TRUMPING ALL PREVIOUS, Koala can even be seen admitting this in chat but responds "you know what you did & Ive known for a while" now mind you this s a place he has been actively raiding and killing me while i have been afk in there for the past month (THE ENTIRE MONTH I HAVE BEEN IN GANG AND HE IS WELL AWARE HE EVEN SAYS "ITHOUGHT YOU WERE COP ROFFLLL") that ive had this appartment and it has been propped continuously throughout and him being the first and last person to prop it, with two admins in between propping it with him there he seems to say he "has known or knew before" yet did nothing about it and then says I KNEW ABOUT IT, how delusional can you get then at the end of his charade he decides to delete all my props and then to say "oh im messaging doom , Oh im calling syle right now" quick to get his lies in and his bs story before i make a report. This is demo from time of most recent afk to abuse i stopped on stairs and started recording again when he deleted all my props thinking he was going to do more with his fit, all he did was threaten saying he was telling doom and syle and that he didnt think i was in a gang but before clearly states hes known.

• 1 You dont reply when an admin ask you questions!
    2 You try to save yourself by adding one member to the gang when you noticed what's coming
    3 I dont see any plants so what does that make you ?

Your in-game name:Raja The Russki

CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

The Staffs In-game name: Koala Tree Piggy
    Staffs Steam ID:
    Discription of the Event:
    So as im sitting here afking and planting going in and out of game i notice koala and a box come in my house and kill me, Koala having been lying to me the past week about killing me even though i have it on record every time, then immediately tries to sway having killed me, so i respawn and am looking for koala i pull out a gun at bank and am about to shoot him as he has A BOUNTY AS WELL then he run in deposits his money and no clips out, going straight back into my apartment, then procees to say "oh is because you have 10 props and can only have 7 " even though a good 5 minutes before his raid i had invited "Itilid" and he had joined my gang making my prop count 14, ive been through countless members and nothing in the rules nor wiki say "they have to be on the door" in fact it offers the exact information contrary, that this domain/house is the only residence besides a VIP that this gang member can have EFFECTIVELY TRUMPING ALL PREVIOUS, Koala can even be seen admitting this in chat but responds "you know what you did & Ive known for a while" now mind you this s a place he has been actively raiding and killing me while i have been afk in there for the past month (THE ENTIRE MONTH I HAVE BEEN IN GANG AND HE IS WELL AWARE HE EVEN SAYS "ITHOUGHT YOU WERE COP ROFFLLL") that ive had this appartment and it has been propped continuously throughout and him being the first and last person to prop it, with two admins in between propping it with him there he seems to say he "has known or knew before" yet did nothing about it and then says I KNEW ABOUT IT, how delusional can you get then at the end of his charade he decides to delete all my props and then to say "oh im messaging doom , Oh im calling syle right now" quick to get his lies in and his bs story before i make a report. This is demo from time of most recent afk to abuse i stopped on stairs and started recording again when he deleted all my props thinking he was going to do more with his fit, all he did was threaten saying he was telling doom and syle and that he didnt think i was in a gang but before clearly states hes known.

If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
  • 1. I was never asked a question in regards to any reason he should be up there on on any Admin - To player question or requests, i dont have to answer his questions.
    2.Hes been killing me in there while i afk for almost the duration of this maps existance and i "just noticed what was coming?" i think its very clear i had no intention or idea of any bullshit antic he would try to pull, no clipping away while having a bounty and knowing i was coming to kill him. I added him to my gang under my own volition as i said the props have been that way since they were initially placed, also there was no issue between koala and i prior to this nor any reason for me to expect an issue with my props, which at the point in time of the raid and this report of abuse i did infact have the issue brought up to me and handled childishly, when he admitted he has "known" and it is clear i had no idea hes just using it as a cover up, horribly so as upon the time of raid i had less than the ammount of props i was alloted
    3. are you fucking stupid.
  • "ur locks r gone" are you going to chew them of ?

When i checked your inventory you really need to start save up!

1104 items
    total value 624153

3 Crossbow
    69 Crowbars
    12 Pistol
    33 SMG
    122 Stunstick
    8 Revolver ammo
    15 Ar Ammo
    1 Ar Baals
    20 SMG Ammo
    34 Shootgun Ammo
    56 RPG Round
    8 Revolvers
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!