Fungus Civil Protection Application

• Fungus Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Fungus
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/fungus69/
    Time played: My time was reset. More info below

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I was in Civil Protection previously

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No favoritism, kos in PD, general conduct with cuff/uncuff

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To provide authority to the server

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Arrest them when their bounty is high. Killing them back is bad.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? Live in the U.S. and can spend about 20-30 hours a week

How will you benefit the server?: Controlling players bounties

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, i used to be in CP

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Give a basic tutorial of employment and jobs, refer them to motd and answer any questions they have

Anything else you would like to add?: As i said before, my time was reset. I used to play few years back when you needed 120 hours to be CP. I stopped playing to focus on life, but im back now. Since my time was wiped, ive played for 18 hours. On my profile you can see my old application, which was accepted. Please note i used to go by Cloak n' swagger.

--End Application--
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest